𝐼𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃

I began to drift into consciousness, feeling my head pounding and a grogginess that I had never felt before lingering. I could feel a hand holding one of mine, playing with the ring on my finger, spinning it in circles.
I could hear people talking around me and I tried to figure out how many voices there were, but I was too tired.

As I slowly began to open my eyes, I could hear my father somewhere in the distance yelling at someone, "My daughter drowned in this tournament and you dare to tell me that she must compete in the last task as well!", I heard him shout.

"Hey there, princess", I heard a whisper beside me, opening my eyes further to see my Uncle Sirius beside my bed.

"Uncle Sirius", I smiled softly, hearing how croaky I sounded and feeling my throat scratch.

"How do you feel?", he asked as he ran a hand over my forehead, sweeping my curls back.

"Awful", I mumbled, "Is Harry okay?"

Sirius smiled pressing a kiss to my forehead, "Yes, angel. Harry is fine. Thanks to you", I sighed, happy to hear that Harry was alright. I turned my head to see Draco on my other side, playing with my ring.

"Hey handsome", I smiled, but his face didn't change. His brow was furrowed and he just stared at me, squeezing my hand. I sighed, knowing he must be feeling a lot of emotions right now. I could guess he was relieved I was awake, furious that I had drowned saving Harry and upset that the somebody put me in this position altogether, "Im alright, Draco"

He nodded then, lifting my hand and kissing the ring on my finger that he had given me.

"Oh, my girl! You are awake!", I heard my mother come rushing over as Sirius tried to settle her, "Are you alright? Your father and I will sort this out! You will not be forced into the last task", she shot and I nodded, not all that worried about the last task but more trying to calm her down.

"How long have I been here?", I asked nobody in particular.

"A week", Draco finally spoke.

I felt my eyes widen in surprise at that as I heard Dumbledore, Remus, my father and someone else coming into the room, all arguing with the one man I didn't know.

"She must! I am sorry but there is no way around it! I have discussed it with Fudge myself and it has been agreed. She will compete in the last task with the others. The contract is final", he said and watched the faces of everyone in the room turn red with anger.

"Salut, Papa", I called out softly, pulling their attention away from each other as my father gasped.
(Hi Dad)

"Annabelle! Dieu merci!", he called and I smiled as he rushed over and kissed my head, "You are a brave girl, ma chérie but you cannot do this to me"
(Annabelle! Thank God!)

I spoke to everyone for a few more minutes before Madam Pomfrey came in to give me some potions to drink. After an hour or so, much to everyone's dismay, it was determined that there was no way around the last task and I had no choice but to compete.
I honestly wasn't bothered by it, not wanting Harry to go through it alone anyway, but my uncles and parents were furious. My father swearing to the government to sue them until the next century if I received so much as a scratch during the last task.

It was around dinner time when they all left, heading back to their respective homes and I was just left with Draco.
Madam Pomfrey had advised that she would be back to give me a final once over soon and then I could leave, which I was excited for. I was absolutely starving.

I looked over at Draco who still hadn't uttered more than two words since I woke up, "Draco, talk to me... What are you thinking about?"

"Honestly, Bells, I just cant believe you drowned to save that stupid Potter", he said, spitting Harry's last name.