twooo

grougalanyourgran (grougaloragran)

"No, no, and no," I snapped.

Chibi and I were in the local Emelka market, buying groceries for Alibert.

"But Grougal," Chibi was saying, "we can't just let Flo and Elely go on an adventure themselves! It's dangerous!"

"Exactly!" I snapped, picking up an api with such force the shopkeeper looked wary, "That's why we won't go!"

"But they'll get killed!"

"But we'll get killed!"

Chibi frowned slightly, which was the closest you could get him to angry, "You're kinda selfish sometimes, y'know, Grougal?"

I snorted, unfazed.

"If you're not coming," he continued, "I guess I'll go myself."

At that note, he stormed off. 

My right eye twitched. Chibi wasn't bluffing. He really was going to risk his scales, I mean, skin, for the Sadlygrove children.

And I couldn't let him go off on his own.

Sighing, I paid the shopkeeper and went off to find my brother.

I searched the house and couldn't find him. I asked Eley and Flopin if they saw him, but they just shook their head absently.

With no choice, I switched on my Wakfu vision and followed my brother's Wakfu until I found him under an oak tree.

He looked sad.

"Chibi," I began, "I understand why you're upset."

He looked away.

"I'm just trying to protect us, and nothing screams protection like forming our own Brotherhood and finding the Eliacube and the Eliatrope Dofus," I continued.

He didn't say anything.

"And I know it's dangerous and there's a 99% chance we'll die along the way," I said, "but we also can't leave Elely and Flopin in the hands of danger. They know nothing about the Eliacube and Dofus, who knows what will happen to them. So, yeah, I guess we're going with them."

Almost immediately, Chibi yelled, "Aha!"

He stood up triumphantly and pointed at me, "I knew it! I knew if I acted sad and angry and upset you'll come around!" He pumped his fist in the air.

I said, "Chibi!" but I was smiling. 

"Race you back to the house!" my brother crowed.

I smiled as I flew after him, but a dark cloud started to form around my head. 

Had I made the right decision?