tennn

cheebee (chibi)

a/n: sorry that all the chapters are either in chibi or in yugo's perspective. i can't help that i want to write more about them, since their both my favorite characters :D anyway, the other characters will have some more povs, (i hope) don't worry lol 

I was floating. I felt nothing. I thought of nothing.

Everything was white. There was nothing in sight. (dang that rhymes)

It felt like I was lonely in a room filled with a thousand people. But those people were invisible. And I couldn't hear or feel them.

Did I mention I was floating?

Wait what am I doing? I'm not supposed to think of anything.

Okay, floating was a bit boring.

I tried to make myself think of something to keep me company and busy. Focusing was hard. My mind kept drifting off into nothingness. I couldn't remember many things. Everytime I thought of a game or activity that could keep me busy and unbored, the memory became fuzzy.

Soon, I couldn't even remember my own name.

That was worrying. Was it?

When will I start to forget how to speak? When will I start to forget how to think? When will I start to forget words?

A memory flashed in my head. This time, it was clear. It was of... of...

I couldn't remember his name. That was bad, right?

Anyway, it was a memory of a man teaching... was that me? Teaching me words. He had these little... blocks with... letters carved in them. He taught me to... build the blocks and make... words.

Words, words, words.

The man was familiar but I couldn't recognize him.

A stranger with a familiar face.

Stranger, stranger, stranger.

I stared at the white walless walls, the white roomless room. I felt empty.

I felt hollow.

I felt like I was half of a whole.

Like someone who held a really strong bond with me... was gone.

Suddenly, I heard a voice in my head. Under normal circumstances, I would be worried about my mental health, but now, I almost wept with joy.

I was alone anymore.

Chibi! the voice called out, Chibi, help me! Chibi!

Who are you? I called, desperate to find out.

Help me! the voice yelled, ignoring my question, Chibi, help me!

Help me, my mind whispered back.