fourrr

cheebee (chibi)

It was a sunny day in the city of Bonta. It's been a day since we left Emelka, and now we were bargaining with a wrinkly shopkeeper with an obsession with chickens.

The day before, I spent most of the night talking to Mina. Or Mina 2.0. Let's call her Mina 2.0.

Anyway, I finally learned more about myself! My former self, anyway.

According to Mina 2.0, I was the first Eliatrope king before I handed the mantle to Yugo. Pretty cool, right? Anyway, I was known as 'The Prophet King', and received dreams and interpreted them! 

I asked her about the City of the Lost Winds, but she didn't seem to know about it.

In the morning, Elely claimed she knew a guy named Old Man Hal in Bonta that was rumored to have lived in the City of Lost Winds. 

So that brings us here, bargaining with an old man with an obsession with chickens.

Apparently, Old Man Hal only accepted payment in chickens. Which was all well and good, apart from the fact that the chickens he preferred we rare.

Super rare.

"Remember!" He called after us, "Ayam Cermani chickens only! I already have enough other ones! No roosters!"

Once we were out of earshot, Grougal muttered to me, "Why did we accept this deal again?"

I shrugged, "He seems to be the only guy who knows about the City of the Lost Winds."

(is it 'City of Lost Winds' or 'City of the Lost Winds' lol i forgot sue me ;w;)

Flopin frowned slightly, "Where are we going to find Ayam Cermani chickens?"

Elely pointed to a banner that read 'Chicken Farm', "There I guess."

"To the chicken farm we go?" Grougal asked.

"To the chicken farm we go." I said.

There was one chicken.

Out of all 100 chickens in the chicken farm, only one of them was an Ayam Cermani chicken.

And the farmer was picky with prices.

"100 kamas," he said holding out his hand.

I gaped at him, "100 kamas?! That costs a fortune!"

He shrugged, "100 kamas for the chicken."

I sighed and looked back at everyone. We huddled together and I said, "Okay, empty out your pockets, guys. Let's see what we've got."

We came up with 10 kamas, 4 buttons, 6 strands of string, and a tissue.

"We're done for," Elely moaned.

I felt a breath down my neck and turned, realizing that the farmer had peaked over my shoulder.

"Uh," I began, but his eyes brightened.