Summer Love - 16

-

The song for this chapter is "Mystery of Love" by Sufjan Stevens.

-

Hanabi sat on the marble tiles in the bathroom, watching her sister stare at the stick she had peed on moments prior. "Time isn't going to go faster if you glare at it."

"I know that, oh god, I can't look at it. You do it, Hanabi!" Hinata screeched and pushed the stick to her sister.

"Ew, no, you just peed on that."

"Shut up and do it," Hinata growled and put her face between her knees, not being able to look at the result. She didn't know what she would do if it came out positive; things were already stiff with one child.

Sure, she had Naruto now, but it would be their second child, which wasn't made while married. Her dad would flip and possibly castrate Naruto for dipping it in again without protecting it (I fr think I'm hilarious, hehe). (added comment cause I watch too much TLC, he dipped his NOODLE in her again, hahaha,).

She was having a deja vu moment. They had done this before and Sat in the same bathroom with one another, checking a pregnancy test just a few years ago.

They were both scared of what the result was going to be, just as they had been about three years ago. Hinata and Hanabi have always been close while growing up. They always told each other everything.

Hinata knew about every single thing in Hanabi's life and vice versa. If one of them was hurting, they immediately noticed and looked for ways to make things better. They spent countless nights in each other's rooms, eating ice cream together and watching series or cry about their problems.

They were the embodiment of sister love, and they would go above and beyond for one another.

"It's positive, Hina," Hanabi whispered, still processing the fact that she's going to be an aunt again. Her big sister was going to be a mother again.

"Dad is going to kill me." She just replied, not knowing what else to say.

"Possibly, you planning on telling Naruto?" Her sister asked, not knowing how to react in this situation. She remembers the first time she sat in the bathroom with her sister, looking at a positive pregnancy test. It now seemed to be the definition of a deja vu moment.

"Not yet."

-

Naruto looked around the house he had just purchased, the keys held in his hand. His little bundle of joy was running around the big living room, making the proud father smile even brighter than he already was. He could already imagine another toddler running around the room with Boruto in a couple of years. There was no reason to rush; Hinata and Naruto were still young.

Hinata was in the kitchen, looking at the vintage cupboards, holding her still an entirely invisible bump. It has been about three weeks since she and Hanabi looked at the positive pregnancy test. She has had some morning sickness, but thankfully Naruto hadn't noticed it. She blamed it on the hospital food that they got in the canteen.

Naturally, Naruto believed her, seeing as he also ate the food there most times. It was horrid at times, but his metabolism handled a lot more than Hinata's did.