Summer Love - 6

I'm just sitting here in my Uchiha shirt, laptop on my lap, lying in my comfy bed and a giant bowl of tea by my side. I ain't even joking, that's got to be my writing seance.

Anyway, enough about my lame ass, how is everyone doing? Are you guys eating enough? Getting enough vitamins and drinking enough water?

I hope everything is working out for you guys and here is chapter six of summer love.

-Bored Pumpkin (TopsTheTommo)

—-

Sakura, Shizune, and Tsunade were all glaring down at the blond boy, who was gripping his head tightly and slamming it against the wall. "When were you going to mention to me that you got Hinata pregnant?"

"Believe me, it was not intentional." Naruto groaned out loud, not knowing how else to react to the situation. It was now painfully obvious why Hinata didn't want anything to do with him. He had taken more than her virginity back then, he had even taken her youth with him and left her alone to take care of a new life.

"Do we seriously need to repeat the sex talk with you? I swear you would have wrapped it before you tapped it after that disturbing talk with Jiraiya." The busty head of the hospital sneered. She was furious with her only godchild. He had left a young girl to deal with the stares and rumors about how she was disgracing her family by getting pregnant without being married.

"I've got to admit, I'm honestly curious at how that talk with Jiraiya went. I'm sure he'd love to repeat it once or twice again." Shizune said, not even trying to hide the smirk on her face.

Naruto groaned even louder, putting his head now in between his legs. He was honestly overwhelmed by the fact that he was a father and didn't know anything about it for at least three years.

"Why didn't she tell me anything about him? I have a kid with her and she didn't even tell me about him."

"I'm sure she would've told you about your son if you had just kept in touch with her, you idiot," Sakura said, not even feeling an ounce of pity for the blond.

The three alpha females were all glaring down at the frowning blond, all-knowing what Hinata had to go through. They also all knew the little bundle of joy that she's been raising him without his father, thankfully with the help of her own family.

"You guys don't get it. I tried to keep myself away from her because she was making me feel things that I had only ever seen in the relationship of my parents." He said. His breathing was becoming heavy, making the women around him quickly crouch down beside him.

"Now is definitely not the time to be having a panic attack, Naruto," Tsunade said and squeezed his shoulders tightly. "You need to get your shit together and talk to Hinata like an adult and not have a mental break down. She needs to know that you are ready to stand up to the occasion and that you will do everything possible for her and that little boy."

Naruto nodded his head frantically, trying to even his breathing out whilst looking into his godmother's deep brown eyes. Her stern look was enough to make him calm down.

The young blond male shakily stood up, holding onto his godmother tightly as she helped him stand up straight. "I'm gonna talk to her today. I need to clear the air and fix the gap that I left." He agreed with the females, turning to walk out of the hospital room door.

Sakura grabbed him by his scrubs and pulled him back into the room.

"Not now, you idiot. Do it after her dad leaves. That man is going to destroy you if he sees you next to his daughter and his grandchild. The grandchild you created when his little girl was 16 years old." She told him, Shizune immediately agreeing with the pink-haired doctor.