Summer Love - 13

This book has reached 16k reads. Freaking incredible!

Enjoy chapter 13 of Summer Love ☺️.

I also apologize for the long wait. It's honestly inexcusable, seeing as so many of you were waiting for the next update.

Another thing, I haven't reread the chapter, so mistakes may occur. 

-Bored Pumpkin (TopsTheTommo)

-

Naruto and Hinata woke up next to one another, sheets sprawled over their naked bodies. They did not expect things to end the way they did last night but they didn't mind the connection they had made once again.

Naruto gazed down at his lover, running his long fingers over her smooth porcelain skin. He wanted to feel her touch every moment of his life but not just sexually. He wanted to hold her hand whilst walking along the beach, kiss her cheek before leaving for work, braid her hair when hers just didn't turn out right that day, or even place his hand on her lower back when guiding her through a crowd of people.

The blond young adult was falling deeper than he had ever before. 

He never thought she'd find herself in his arms once again. The teenager he had loved, had turned into a beautiful, strong, and independent woman.  Words couldn't express how happy he was having her back in his life. She gave him their son. She gave him her love. She gave him her body. And most importantly, she gave him her all. She wasn't hiding herself behind a barricade. Hinata had all the right in the world, to cut him completely off. The Hyuga could've decided to never let him see his son or her ever again. But she hadn't done that.

The Uzumaki still couldn't believe it. The way she had opened herself up to the idea of having a normal family with Naruto and their beautiful son. Naruto still couldn't belive they had produced such a wonderful, astounding young boy.

He was everything Naruto had hoped for in a son, and so much more. Memories of his childhood went through the Uzumaki's head, thinking about his beautiful mother, who would cook delicious homemade meals for them and only demand that the dishes would be washed in return. His father, everyone would say, Naruto was a carbon copy of him, just as much as Boruto was of Naruto, but the were so different in character. 

Minato had been a strong and independent man, taking care of his family for years but the sad truth was always there - he had loved Kushina a lot more than his son.

Naruto had known this too well, too. The Namikaze was dependant on his wife, always rather making sure she had everything her heart desired. To him, Naruto was only the second most important person in his life. Kushina had been his soulmate, their son didn't fit into his idea of a perfect life. He had loved him, that was for sure, but Minato grew distant the moment Kushina became sick.

Memories of the past flowed through his thoughts, how he had just gotten home from his shift at the factory, when the phone rang, telling him his father had died in a car crash. The Namikaze had been drunk driving, trying to numb the pain of losing his soulmate. 

It wasn't as if Naruto hadn't cared about his mother's passing. She was an angel in disguise, just as much as Hinata was. Naruto was staring to understand, why his father had been so obsessed with being with his mother. He always wanted to spend time with Hinata, feel her skin under his fingertips, kiss her passionately, love her. He had seen this kind of love for another person when his own father would carry his mother to the bedroom, when she had fallen asleep whilst watching a movie, or cook her dinner when she was too tired from the chemotherapy.