Summer Love - 15

Okay, I think Wattpad and I are starting to really hate each other. We used to be the best of friends and then they decided to change so much on themselves. I want the old Wattpad back, the one that would show me all notifications, allowed me to add as many books as I want to my offline list, made sure my books had 100k reads... I miss the old Wattpad, guys. 

Enough about my rant and hatred for the new version of this app and site. Here's chapter 15 of Summer Love my lovelies :) also, I am a lil jerk for not updating, sorryyy.

p.s. omfg, this book has 26k reads asdfghjkl

-Bored Pumpkin (TopsTheTommo)

---

Boruto always loved his home but there were some things that bothered him in it. The walls were always too big in the mansion, making him feel even smaller than he already was. He could also never climb the number of stairs that the house had. He got tired before he got to where he wanted to go to.

His family would often carry him around the enormous house, knowing how tired they themselves get whilst walking up and down the corridors and stairways. Neji and Hiashi had talked about installing a lift in the house so that Hiashi wouldn't need to walk as much as usual.

Secretly, everyone else just wanted the lift, so they wouldn't have to use the stairs as much.

Even Hanabi, who is as fit as they come, hated walking up and down them. She'd usually complain about having "too much leg day in a day". Boruto didn't really know what leg day meant but apparently, it was something that hurt your legs days after doing it. 

It baffled Boruto just how much his aunt did for her healthy lifestyle but apparently it was the only time she felt truly comfortable in her own body. 

And who was Boruto to judge? He was just a little 2-year-old, almost 3-year-old, mind you. He didn't care what everyone around him did, as long as they were happy doing it and maybe even do something to make him happy. His grandpa usually got him any toy he asked for so did Tsunade and Jiraiya. They all spoiled him rotten and the little blond was living for it.

He had gotten a huge frog last time he visited them. It was as big as him, only its head was bigger than the toddlers. Said toddler was walking around the mansion early in the morning, with his blankie held tightly in his small hands.

Everyone else was still asleep as it was 5 am. Usually, Neji would be waking up this time around, for his morning jog and meditation. His whole family lived a healthy lifestyle. It was probably coming from being rich and not having to worry about money and their life too much.

Neji was already in his final year of business school, having skipped a couple of grades for being a genius. The Hyuga family planned on making him the CEO of Hyuga Industries. Hiashi couldn't wait to step down, having worked for his own father's firm since the young age of 15. Back then it didn't matter how old someone was, as long as they had finished primary school before starting to work.

The blanket Boruto was holding in his hands, was being dragged across the marble floor, whilst the toddler's bare feet made seemingly no sound walking through the halls. His small hands pushed a huge door open, the bedroom belonging to his mother. She was curled up in between her many pillows and Boruto's older double. 

Yep, Naruto was sleeping over at the Hyuga mansion.

He was holding onto Hinata tightly as if she'd disappear if not held tightly enough. It made Boruto smile, knowing his parents truly loved each other and loved spending time together, and with him. The toddler crawled up on the high bed, pulling himself up by the bedsheets. As he finally made it up, he threw himself between his parents, making them groan out in pain.