Summer Love - 7

Is everyone safe in these bad times? I hope you guys are staying inside and keeping yourself healthy!

I kind of like updating this story more than Destructible, oops. I've been stuck up on work and considering home office but then I wouldn't update in weeks if I was forced to do that.

My roommate and I are probably getting forced into quarantine now because we both got a fever. We are probably going to kill each other, will definitely update you on the situation.

I also updated the cover of this story. It's still shitty but I think it's better than the last one. I'm trying to find the right one. Might just go back to a teen titans theme for book covers.

-Bored Pumpkin (TopsTheTommo)

---

Hinata and Naruto agreed to talk about their situation and standpoint after work. Hinata would drive Boruto home and then meet the Uzumaki for dinner. He insisted on taking her somewhere, where a fight couldn't escalate and where they were both forced to act like mature adults.

It was a safe way for everyone involved and for it to have a positive outcome.

Naruto was pacing around his room in his godparents' house. It was a good-sized house, which was kind of expected of the head doctor and a successful author. Both were very successful in their genre of work and it allowed them to spend all the money on their only godchild. Naruto would be lying if he said that they never spoiled him when he was little. Heck, they still do it now.

He wouldn't change his life though. He loved his godparents and even though they were a bit crazy at times, he still loved them dearly.

Some people often questioned, just how those two got together. The mayor of Konoha often recalls the time, when he used to be their professor at the university. He even joins them for dinner from time to time. He almost always brings his grandson with him, just because Naruto and he were such good friends.

Konohamaru and Naruto were like long lost brothers. They spend most of their free time together. The young Sarutobi just turned 14 and always asked the Uzumaki, how to whoo his classmates, at least the pretty ones.

The blond now finds it quite ironic that Konohamaru asks him of all people for dating tips when he is such a wreck at dating or showing any romantic emotions for a long time. He spent a lot of time thinking about the given situation and had concluded just how much he had messed up.

Even the teenage Sarutobi agreed that his "older brother" was just not the smartest guy around after finding out about Naruto's son. He was basically the first person Naruto called after his shift at the hospital. He first tried calling his best friend Shikamaru, who was still living back in Tokyo but he didn't pick his phone up. Probably just sleeping like the lazy ass he was.

Naruto changed into a pair of black jeans and a red sweater his mom made for him just a few months before she passed away. He tried styling his hair into something more appropriate for the occasion but it only fell back into its place like he didn't do anything.

His blue orbs were glued on his reflection, taking in the similarities he and his son had.

The blue eyes and blond hair were a dead giveaway. The boy even had tanner skin than Hinata, which could also come from his side of the family. The Hyuga's were all fair-skinned and very calm in their nature, whilst little Boruto was just the spitting image of his father without even meeting him. Even their personalities were alike, which the Uzumaki found just amazing.