Summer Love - 8

Guess who's back in the house!

I finally get to go back to work on Monday and I can't wait :). I've been sending memes to my coworkers and now I get to show them to them in person hehehe.

Also, the new 5SOS album is making me listen to them again. I stanned them so much back in 2011 and up till 2016 and then I stopped for some reason and now C A L M is such a masterpiece that my heart is full of their beautiful music right now.

Naruto reminds me of Michael Kelso in this story ngl.

Anyway, here's another chapter of Summer Love. Hope you enjoy it!

-Bored Pumpkin (TopsTheTommo)

---

Naruto was in his usual attire, black jeans and an orange t-shirt on top. His hair was just as messy as any other day. He had honestly given up on trying to style it into a better look. It just jumped back into its place.

He was carrying a box in his hand. It was a present for Boruto and he had wanted to give it to him since the moment he found out about him. 

The yellow Vans shoes on his feet were dragging themselves on the asphalt. He was walking towards the Hyuga mansion, where he would finally meet Hinata's family. Even back when they were still dating, he never got to meet them. 

They, or at least her father never approved the idea of dating or doing anything before marriage. He had wanted to marry his daughter off to an important family, like an arranged marriage but that kind of blew in his face once Hinata became pregnant with an unknown man's child. 

Hiashi Hyuga was disappointed with his daughter. He disapproved of her choices to keep the child back then but now he loved the boy like he was born normally into the family. It honestly shocked Naruto just how much the older man had changed from all the stories Hinata told him back then. But maybe the elder Hyuga will be like that when he met Naruto, well, everyone can dream.

Naruto now stood in front of the huge mansion, debating if he should ring the bell or just turn around and not face the wrath of the Hyuga household. It was just five minutes before he needed to be there so he could just escape and run. He had only ever been at the back of the mansion, as he would pick Hinata up in the garden whilst she jumped out of the window.

 He had only ever been at the back of the mansion, as he would pick Hinata up in the garden whilst she jumped out of the window

'I can't run away anymore. I need to face Hinata and her family, and step up as Boruto's father!', Naruto thought as he rang the bell. 'Okay, now I've already rung it. Shit, there's no turning back now.'

The giant door opened to reveal a guy in his twenties. He had lavender eyes just like Hinata and long brown hair that was tied down in a low ponytail. He raised a perfectly shaped eyebrow at the blond standing in front of him. "Can I help you?" He asked, looking the Uzumaki up and down.