Summer Love - 12

Over 100 comments on this story, oh my freaking kami. I have such a sudden urge to keep updating this story.

The love you guys have given me and this story has just been so incredible. I'm forever grateful for your support.

NaruHina's flirting game is O -N in this chapter. Both are sexually frustrated and done with jumping around their problems like ants. Enjoy the chapter :)

-Bored Pumpkin (TopsTheTommo)

---

Hinata was standing on the beach, breathing in the fresh air of the sea. The wind was caressing her cheek softly and its breeze was letting her hair flow in it. Watching her look so carefree was making Naruto feel as if everything was finally alright. As if they could leave all their troubles behind and finally be themselves. As if everything else, no scratch that, everyone else, besides their son, didn't matter.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" Her soft voice said out of the blue, gaining his attention from staring at her, her beauty that is.

"Breathtaking." He replied, still not being able to take his eyes off her. He stepped closer to her, his abdomen touching her back as he held her close. "Let's go unpack the car. Boruto is going to want to see the ocean for the first time."

The Hyuga nodded her head, moving away from where she had leaned into his touch

The Hyuga nodded her head, moving away from where she had leaned into his touch. The way he had held her as if she had been a cup of fragile porcelain. So vulnerable to the touch and eye and yet she didn't care if he touched her more than necessary. She loved Naruto and he had proven himself to be worthy of her touch and love over the months.

"Naruto;" Hinata spoke softly, taking his hand in hers, intertwining their hands together. The said Uzumaaki furrowed his eyebrows at her bold movement. She never did anything like this before, he usually was the one to initiate any contact but here she was, trying to mend their relationship that he destroyed. "I want us to reconnect on this trip. I think it's finally time that we forget about the past and look into a possible future for us."

Naruto's breath hitched at her words, not knowing how to reply to her was a first. She never failed to make him feel loved.

Thinking back to the time he was seventeen and thinking that he would be able to forget about her even though she was the woman of his dreams. He had hoped for a future where she wasn't present and at the same time, he couldn't imagine it. He had tried it, so many times but Hinata managed to squeeze her way through every damn time. The Hyuga was incredible and that was another reason he knew that he would never be able to forget her. Unknown to everyone else, he had come back to Konoha in hopes of pursuing the love of his life once again, and here she was standing in front of him, holding his hand and looking at him with adoration once again. It was the very same dream coming true once again.