Chapter Thirty Four...

Chapter Thirty Four...

*Alexis's POV*

I'd been in the car for what felt about fifteen minutes before I felt it come to a stop.
"Finally, you took long enough! You got her?" An oddly familiar voice asked, as the door to my right was opened.

I felt rough hands on my bound arms; I tried not to whimper in pain because it felt like they were going to dislocate my shoulders as they dragged me out of the SUV.

I wasn't going down without a fight I decided, kicking my legs out wildly, feeling satisfied when my foot connected with what felt like a face.

"Fuck!" The familiar voice yelled, "Let her go," they ordered whoever was holding me.
I stood defensively, feeling vulnerable with my hands bound behind me, but I tried not to show fear as I waited for the hit that was sure to come.

It was silent for a few seconds, before I heard the tell-tale sound of someone walking towards me.

Smack

'There it is,' I thought as a burst of pain was felt from the side of my head.
I fell to the ground, only to be kicked in the ribs and chest, before finally someone kicked me in the head.

I greeted the dark nothingness with open arms.

Figuratively of course...

When I finally woke up, I found myself laying on the floor still tied up, with the blindfold still covering my face.

A sense of deja vu washed over me, as I remembered the night of Estas dinner party, except this time I had a feeling Asher wasn't behind it.

"Alexis?" a small voice called from beside me. "Is that you?"

"Tamara? What are you doing here?" I asked, attempting to sit up as panic started to set in, if Tamara was here then Asher definitely wasn't behind this.

And she was in danger.

"Daddies friend said to come with him, he said he was taking me to daddy, but then he brought me here." She told me, whimpering.

"Where are we Tamara? Do you recognise this place?" I asked, struggling in my binds.
"I don't know, I've never been here before." She confessed.

"Here, I'll take that thingee of your head so you can see." I heard shuffling before the blindfold was taken removed from my face.

"Wait, you're not tied up?" I sighed in relief as she stood in front of me with no noticeable injuries.

Her eyelashes were wet, and she had tear streaks on her cheeks, which was understandable, she had been left alone in a dark room and was terrified.

"Tamara darling, can you see how they've tied my arms please." I asked, before she walked behind me to check.

"It's just a knot, do you want me to try and untie it?" she asked, after analysing it.

"Yes please, then we can try to get out of here."

Seconds after she had untied my hands we heard movement in the hallway. "Quick, sit back down." I told her, as I held my hands behind my back so whoever was about to come in wouldn't know that I'd been freed.

She sat back down, cowering away from the door as it we heard the door being unlocked.

She was crying again, but I couldn't blame her, I wanted to cry too...

I held my breath as the door was slammed opened, resulting in it bouncing against the wall. To say I was shocked when I saw who was dragging a barely conscious Asher into the room would be an understatement.

I gasped in surprise and horror, before realising that it wasn't actually that surprising. I mean I had felt bad vibes from him the first time I'd met him. And he'd tried to kill me in the past. But the fact that he'd betrayed Asher was shocking.

It was Jack...

He threw him to the ground, before turning to me.
"I see you're awake," he mused.

"No really?" I deadpanned.

I can't say I was expecting the hit that came after my sarcastic comment, but thankfully I managed to keep my arms behind me when I fell to the floor.
I could hear Tamara crying uncontrollably as he kept hitting me, I tried not to make too much noise as I took hit after hit.

He turned to Asher who lay on the floor opposite me, barely keeping his eyes open.

"Look Asher, this is all your fault!" He yelled, kicking me in the stomach as he turned back to me.

I held eye contact with him as I tried not to flinch from pain.

"She's handling it better than you. I've hit her far more times than I hit you." He laughed.

He'd already noticed that I wasn't tied up anymore so I used my hands to push myself up.

I spat a mixture of blood and saliva at him before speaking. "That's because you don't hit very hard." I laughed.

I was obviously lying but it still had the desired effect.
He growled loudly before punching me under the jaw.

Tamara whimpered loudly as I flew backwards and hit the ground. Hard.

I took that as my opportunity to fake unconsciousness.

The only problem was that once Jacks attention had left me it had to be directed somewhere.

Tamara...

"Well well well look who we have here." He chuckled, as he strode over to her cowering form.
"Leave here out of this!" Asher yelled.

I heard movement before the sound of a body hitting the floor, I opened them to see Asher on top of Jack.
I watched as the wrestled each other, both trying to get on top of the other.

Tamara crawled over to me before I wrapped my arms around her, placing her face in my chest so she couldn't see what was going on.

I gasped and held Tamara tighter as a gunshot went off and Asher fell to the ground.

He held his lower stomach as Jack stood above him, pointing the gun at his head.
"No!" I yelled, preparing to get up and tackle Jack.

He turned towards me, before lowering his gun.
"Actually, I want him to see what I do next." He told me, before turning back to Asher.
"You're going to wish you were dead."

Placing his gun back in its holster he strode over to Tamara and I before grabbing her arm and pulling her away from me, I tried to keep a hold of her to no avail.

He threw her to the ground as she cried.

"No!" Asher yelled, trying to get up as he held his stomach.

Jack laughed before closing his fist, he was about to hit her, I knew it was coming and he was fast.
But I was faster.

Standing up I grabbed the gun that I had hidden at the bottom of my pants leg in an ankle holster.

I pushed the barrel of the gun into the back of his head and pulled the trigger.

[A/N] Hey guys, i know its been a while but please vote comment and share, it helps motivate me to write faster.