Chapter Twenty Seven...

*DOMENICO'S POV*

"Where the fuck did she get a gun from!" I roared, getting more frustrated and angry by the second.

"From me," He told me, "She got a gun from me."

I took a deep breath. "Why did you give her a gun?" I asked.

"Because she asked, and she doesn't want to be caught off guard again." He told me.

"She doesn't even know how to work a gun!" I yelled.

"That's where you're wrong, I taught her ages ago, back when we first met. She's not too shabby."

"Regardless, it's dangerous! What if she gets hurt?" I muttered angrily.

"Chances are being around you, she will get hurt regardless anyway." He snapped. "God you don't know her at all do you! What because she has a pretty face and you knew her for a few months you think you know everything about her!" He yelled, "Honestly, it's pathetic. You think that she's just going to sit idly while you 'take care of things'? fuck that, she'll deal with it herself."

I sat quietly on the edge of my desk, letting what he said sink in. "And what? You think you know her better?" I asked.

"Of course I do! I've known her longer and I'm the only one she would be willing to trust, because she knows that I'm not to blame for what happened to her and her friends."

"No!" I yelled standing up, "You're just to blame for her being captured."

"Well maybe if you hadn't had fucked shit up in the first place none of this would have happened." I heard a beeping noise coming from his end of the phone. "Look, I have to go, she's calling me, let me handle her, you handle Asher." And with that he hung up.

*ALEXIS'S POV*

"Lorenzo, we got to the hotel, did you talk to Dom?" I asked him through the receiver. I had decided to trust him with where I was, just in case something were to happen. I wasn't entirely stupid.
"Yep, he's pissed. The guys at your house didn't follow you."

"Thank god, I feel a little bad for the guys though." I told him honestly.

"Yeah well, if they had of done their jobs right you wouldn't have gotten away would you."

"Yeah, you're right. Still, they're going to get punished aren't they?"

"Most likely."

*ASHER'S POV*

"You disobeyed orders." I told him, as he sat tied in the chair in front of me. "Were you trying to kill her? To spite me?" I asked, swinging my favourite knife around my finger.

"No boss, it was an accident." He told me, staring at me directly. No fear present in his eyes.

"An accident was it? Well I guess this is an accident too..." I said, before pressing the knife into his leg until it reached the hilt.

"Don't make me angry again Jack. I might have another accident, but next time, it might claim your life." I told him before walking out of the room. "Leave him there for another three days." I told Levi, who was guarding the door.

The fucker almost ruined my plan, the one person that I needed to stay alive was Alexis, and he almost sabotaged it. He was lucky he was so important, or I would have ended his life right there and then.

But alas, it was now time to set my next plan into action.

"Robert, get me my keys."

*ALEXIS'S POV*

My phone rang at about eleven the next morning.

"Hello." I answered, wondering if it was a good idea to answer a number I didn't know.
"Hello is this Alexis Bradley? This is Nick from the Quickest Coffee shop in town. I just wanted to let you know that I scored you an interview for a job here. Is three thirty tomorrow okay? I tried to call earlier in the week but I couldn't get a hold of you." He told me quickly. "It's okay if not, I might be able to talk to my boss about another time."

"No three thirty is good, but I have a broken arm, it won't stop me from working, but I thought I should mention it." I decided not to mention the cuts on my hands as they were almost healed and I didn't want to invite more questions that I didn't have appropriate answers for.

I couldn't exactly tell them that I had been abducted and had to jump out of a second story window to get away.

"No that should be fine, I look forward to seeing you tomorrow. See ya later Alexis"

"Bye Nick, thanks for helping." I thanked him, before disconnecting the call.

"Looks like I might be getting myself a job." I told Holly, as I threw myself on the couch beside her.

[A/N] quite short sorry, i have stuff to do today xx