Chapter Fifteen...

Chapter Fifteen...

*Alexis's POV*

Alexis

I'll give you a clue on who I am.

We've met, and I think its time we meet again.

I'll see you soon...

A cold sweat washed over me, like a waterfall, as I re-read the letter.

Slowly, I sat down in my desk chair, as questions circled around my head.

The main question being, 'Who could it be?'

"You okay?" Holly asked, as she knocked on the wall beside my open door.

Scaring me in the process.

I quickly slipped the letter back in the envelope and placed the envelope on my desk.

"Yeah, I'm just applying for jobs," I told her, slowly pushing the envelope out of her view.

"Oh, what type of jobs?" She asked, as she waddled over to my bed and slowly lowered herself down on it.

"You alright there? You look like you're about to burst." I told her, arching my left eyebrow slightly.

"Shut your mouth..." She snapped, before she rubbed her huge bump.

"He will come out when he's ready, and not a moment before."

"What are you gonna do if that 'He' is a 'she'?" I asked, getting up from my desk chair, and walking across the room to sit beside her.

"He... Will be whatever gender they want to be. I'll love them unconditionally no matter what, or who they are. Buuuut, I have a feeling this baby is a little boy." She informed me, matter of factly.

I rested my hand on her stomach.

"And how's Auntie's favourite honey doing?" I asked, rubbing my hand in circles.

"I'm doing pretty good, thanks." Holly replied.

"I'm not talking to you." I snapped, jokingly.

"Whatever bitch, anyway this 'honeys' gotta use the bathroom. Help me up!"

I stood up and grabbed her raised hands. Slowly pulling her into a standing position.

"So what job's are you looking at doing?" She asked again.

"I don't know, I might see if there are any cafes looking for workers. Maybe see if I can get a job and one of the clothing stores in the mall." I replied, as I walked over to my dressing table and started digging through it, looking for my pyjamas.

"Good luck."

"Thanks, goodnight Holly."

"Goodnight." She replied, before closing the door behind her as she left my room.

Grabbing my batman pyjamas, I walked into my bathroom, brushed my teeth and washed my face, before braiding my hair down my back.

I changed into my pyjamas, before walking back into my room.

I turned on the lamp that sat on the small table beside my bed, before turning off the main light.

Climbing into bed, I moved around a bit until I was comfortable.

It was then that I realized that the curtains were open...

"Damnit!" I whispered loudly, before reluctantly climbing out of bed, and walking to the floor to ceiling windows.