Chapter Seven...

CHAPTER SEVEN

*Strangers POV*

I watched her from afar as she danced with her friend Lain, I don't normally remember girl's names but Carlo's always talking about her. He's pretty much obsessed with her, saying he likes her red hair; I honestly don't know how someone could have such natural red hair...

Alexis yelled something into Lain's ear, before she made her way over to the French doors and outside. I decided to wait a minute before following her, to ensure that I didn't look suspicious to onlookers.

She dodged couples making out and dancing, and walked over the huge pool.

I watched her as she looked down into the water, which was when it happened...

A girl bumped into her from behind, causing her body to plummet towards the water, head first. I tried to get to her before she fell in but I was too far away.

Her whole body hit the water, I could see her trying to kick her legs but to no avail. She gradually sunk to the bottom...

I didn't even think about what I was doing, I ran towards the edge of the pool before I dived into the water straight after her and swam to the bottom, grabbing her by the waist I pulled her to the surface and over to the edge where Luca helped me haul her out of the water.

Once I had gotten out myself, I crouched over her, her lips were blue, I bent over her to check if she was breathing.

She wasn't...

I took it upon myself to resuscitate her, by now there was a crowd forming around us.

Using my thumb and fore finger to hold her nose, I bent down before I put my mouth fully around hers and blew air into her mouth, removing my mouth off hers I took a breath and pushed down on her chest with my hands, i repeated this movement several times, just as I was about to do it again she started coughing so I sat her up and she coughed up quite a lot of water before resting her head on my chest.

*Alexis POV*

I woke up coughing, I felt like I needed to clear out my airways.

I then noticed I was sitting on the tiles beside the pool coughing up water.

What the fuck happened.

"Alright everyone get back to partying!" Someone yelled from above me, I didn't bother seeing who.

Instead I rested my head on an unusually hard chest.

Wait, hard chest?

I swiftly sat up straight only to be pulled back onto the chest again.

"Oh no you don't Alexis, you just rest, you scared the shit out of me just then." An unfamiliar voice whispered in my ear, causing me to shiver in delight.

What?

He chuckled and pulled me closer.

"What the hell is happening here, and why are you wet?" Lain slurred as she stumbled over to where I was sitting.

I looked down only just realising that I was indeed soaking wet.

I felt the guy behind me stand up, pulling me with him. I could tell that he was way taller than me, seems as how my head was still resting on his chest, and I'm wearing heels.

I hope he isn't...

I slyly looked down at his feet checking.

He wasn't, that's good.