ch2 hi

[warning: manga spoilers]

authors pov

10:00 AM MUSTAFA, JAPAN

"this year, as well as having shinsou join our course, we will be getting another student," shota says to the class.

"is it a girl?"

"is it a boy?"

"is it a non binary person?"

"where did they come from?"

"why are they coming into to ua as a second year?"

"they must be pretty strong if they are,"

"but wouldn't of it been easier from them to come first year?"

"are they genderfluid?"

"maybe they had some issues or something?" the class starts shouting their own thoughts and ideas about this new person coming into the class.

"she will be here soon. be respectful to her," shota says, before hearing a knock the door. "come in," a [hair color], [hair type] haired girl with a white hat covering her horns, walks into the classroom. she walks in with such confidence and power.

"hi," zero two says, tilting her head. "i'm zero two. it's nice to-you two have horns!" she says, pointing to mina and eijiro.

"me?"

"me?"

"yeah! i have horns too," y/n says, taking off her hat. her [favorite color] horns are shown to the class. the class gasps. not because they are scared. because they find the horns beautiful.

"cool! they're so pretty!"

"thank you!"

"hey," eijiro says, putting his hand up. "i'm sorry but i don't have horns," eijiro says, scratching his cheek. "this is just my hair. gelled up,"

"really?" y/n walks over to him and touched his gelled up hair. "ow,"

"sorry!"

"it's okay. this is how you can tell they're horns," she smiles. she walks back to the front of the class. "anyway, i'm zero two and i'm gonna be your new classmate," she says, bowing down. "please take care of me,"

"zero two," shota calls out.

"yeah?" she says, looking back at her teacher.

"go sit next to the boy with the purple hair," zero two looks over to see hitoshi.

"is he your son?" the class bursts into laughter. "what?"

"he's not my son. just go sit down," shota says, wishing that zero two would behave these two years she has left of ua.

"okay," y/n walks over to hitoshi, playing with her hat. she sits next to him and scans the room. her eyes end up on a boy with green hair. his back is faced her but she sees his undercut and his pierced ears.

'is that him?' she thinks. 'is that dads successor? damn. if he is, we're gonna get in a lot of trouble together,'