ch7 jealousy

authors pov

12:45 PM MUSTAFA, JAPAN

over the few weeks, izuku and y/n have got closer and more comfortable with each other. one way or another they were always together; training, cuddling, hugging, revising, sleeping. and those are only a few. he would still blush when she called him darling but he got used to it. obviously, he didn't know how big it meant for y/n to call him her darling but he took no notice of it.

even the class thinks that they were cute together. 

"she does make izuku very happy," tenya says, as him, tsuyu, ochaco, shoto, momo, kyoka, mina, eijiro, denki, katsuki and hanta were all the living area talking about it as mina brought it up.

"they're so cute together!" mina coos. 

"i know right!" eijiro says, as his head was on katsuki's shoulder. [if u dont like kiribaku/bakushima. keep it to your fucking self. ty(●'◡'●)]

"haven't you guys realized that he's way more happier when y/n's around?"

"yeah. she keeps the nerd happy," katsuki grunts, actually paying attention to the conversation.

"it is very true," shoto says, as he nods. "he does talk about her a lot when she's not around, too," through all the comments there was one brunette haired girl, with brown eyes and pink cheeks, who wasn't happy about what this conversation had become.

'why are we talking about still them being together?' she thinks, crossing her arms and puffing out her cheeks in annoyance. 'how did she just get into us anyway? we haven't even see her use her quirk before. i bet she's weak. and she took deku from me as well...'

"but are they dating?" denki questions. "they do all this couple stuff, like eiji and kacchan do but..."

"i don't think they are," tenya says, pushing up his glasses. "i would think that i'm a close friend of izuku's so he would of told me by now,"

"that's true, tenya," momo says. "y/n always checks up on me and always calls me her best friend so i thought she might've told me if she was in a relationship with izuku,"

"yeah..."

"maybe we should try and get them together?" mina bursts out. 

"and put ourselves in their relationship?" kyoka questions. "is that a good idea?"

"we shouldn't involve ourselves in their-" tenya starts. but hanta cut him off.

"mina! that's a great idea!"

"yeah!" denki agrees. "if it weren't for us," he pauses, pointing at him, mina and hanta. "you two wouldn't have got together," he says, pointing at eijiro and katsuki.

"i'm not going to deny that..." eijiro says.

"so it's settled," mina says. 

"operation: trying to put y/n and midoriya is a go!"

"i think we're going to need a different name, denki..."

'why are they doing this for her? and not for me?'