ch12 my darling

[steamy chapter?]

authors pov

20:55 PM MUSTAFA, JAPAN

"what's wrong, darling?" y/n says, running her hand through izuku's hair. his head is lying on her [stomach/belly]. 

"huh? why do you think that there's something wrong?" izuku says, his eyes still closed. y/n sighs in annoyance. 

"what is with you and not telling me things?"

"but there's nothing wrong, y/n..." izuku mumbles into her [belly/stomach]. "i'm fine,"

"you woke me so we could cuddle," y/n says, still playing with izuku's green, fluffy hair. "cuddling is a thing couples do when one of them aren't feeling okay," what y/n didn't know, is that izuku's face turned red.

"couple?"

"yeah," y/n shrugs. "i mean you're my darling so..."

"we're together?" izuku says, looking at her. "but i didn't even ask you," y/n shruggs again. 

"you didn't need to ask me," she says. "we can just be unlabeled for now, if that what you want. i don't mind,"

"could i...still ask you?" he whispers, embarrassed. 

"of course, darling," izuku got you from y/n's [stomach/belly] and sits on his bed. y/n doing the exact same.  

"y/n will you-" izuku slaps his hands onto his face. "this is so embarrassing," he mumbles into his hands. y/n lets out a small laugh, and gently pulls off izuku's hands off his face. she pushes him down onto his bed. izuku closes his eyes and grunted at the impact. as he opens his eyes, he sees y/n has straddled him. 

"izuku?" she asks, looking at him through lidded eyes. "is this okay?" he nods a lump in his throat, unable to say words. "do you want to be my darling, izuku?" 

the end