ch9 pain

authors pov

15:45 PM MUSTAFA, JAPAN

"zero two broke uraraka's nose, broke both her arms and she bruised badly her in the stomach," chiyo[that's recovery girl btw] sighs, putting her folder down as she looks over to ochaco who is unconscious on one of the single beds in her office. "i thought zero two came to ua to try and get herself under control. she almost killed a student. eraser, you had to knock her out to stop her," chiyo says, looking over to y/n who is still knocked out on another bed.

"i don't believe zero two did anything wrong," shota says, crossing his arms. "and her name is y/n. i told them to do training and that's exactly what they did,"

"but killing?" chiyo shakes her head. "you need do something about her, eraser," shota nods in understanding. "her mentality might end her,"

~

y/n wakes up with a sharp pain in her head.

"damn," she mumbles, rubbing the bruise. she looks around the room, her eyes adjusting to the bright lights of chiyo's office. "i went on rampage again, didn't i?" y/n sighs, slipping out the bed.

y/n stretches the bones in her arms, them popping satisfyingly. y/n looks over to see ochaco, still in the bed but all the bruises healed from chiyo's kisses.

'i knocked her unconscious?' y/n thinks. 'wait...if i knocked her out, who knocked me out?' y/n thinks, her hand going back to her bruise.

the door burst opened, creating a large slam.

y/n turns to face the door, but two strong, muscular arms wraps themselves around her waist. she smiles at the contact.

"hey darling," izuku let go of y/n with a worried look on his face. "what's wrong?"

"are you okay?" he asks, looking at her for possible bruises. but he didn't see any. "i saw mr aizawa hit you in the back of the neck after you..."

"almost killed uraraka?" y/n finishes his sentence for him. he nods slowly. "yeah...it was him who got me unconscious? damn he's stronger than i thought,"

"yeah he's one of the strongest teachers here," izuku says, still looking at y/n. y/n's smile gets wider.

"what, darling?" izuku turns his face away. y/n grips his cheek and starts pulling on it, lightly. "tell me, darling. what's wrong?"

"ow ow ow,"

"i'm not gonna let you go until you tell me," y/n coos. izuku puts his hand over y/n's.

"nothing..." he says. y/n lets go of his cheek and steps closer to izuku. their lips almost touching. 

"are you sure?" izuku is too scared to move that he just nods. "hmm? okay," y/n takes a step back. "come on, darling. let's go. nurse office's aren't really my thing," he nods again, still in his daze.

y/n takes his hand, and they both walk out chiyo's office. the both of them oblivious to ochaco uraraka that just watched them, almost kissed.

'am i really losing him to her...?'