ch4 tasting

authors pov

18:00 PM MUSTAFA, JAPAN

"er h-hi zero two," izuku says, as he clenches the bottom of his hoodie. he feels almost scared. not just that. this girl makes him feel intimated.

"darling?" she asks, tilting her head. she brings her face closer to his. their lips almost touching. she's studying him and what she didn't realize that he is doing the exact same to her. she moves to the side of his face and licks his cheek, leaving izuku confused. 

'why did she do that? is it to do with her quirk?' she moves back and puts the lollipop back in her mouth. a small, smug smirk still gracing her face.

"i er-"

"yes darling?" 

"why did...why did you do that?" he asks.

"you see, darling," zero two says, taking the lollipop out of her mouth again. "i was tasting you,"

"tasting?"

"yep,"

"what...do i taste like?" izuku asks, scratching his cheek.

"danger," she smirks. "but you came to me. so, what do you need, darling?"

"the rest of the class and me wanted to get to know since you hang around by yourself usually," he says, nervously.

"you've been stalking me?"

"w-what? no. i would've never do that,"

"that's exactly what a stalker would stay," zero two says with a sing song voice. "so the class wants to meet me basically?"

"er...yep,"

"huh," zero two says. "give me a second and i'll come to the living space," izuku nods and zero two walks into her dorm, closing the door behind her.

'she's weird. but why does she feel so familiar?' izuku thinks, walking back downstairs to the living space.