ch10 huh?

authors pov

18:55 PM MUSTAFA, JAPAN

"izuku!" denki storms into izuku's dorm room, bursting the door open. 

"denki!" izuku whisper shouts, putting a finger to his lips. y/n is sleeping, her face on izuku's chest. "are you okay? what do you need?" izuku says, lightly still trying not to make noise.

"me and some of the others wanted to talk with you downstairs," he says, pointing outside the door. he looks at izuku's position. "but you look busy so..."

"no, it's okay," izuku says. "tell everyone i'll be there in a bit," denki nods, putting his thumbs up, closing the door behind him. "y/n," izuku says, softly, trying to wake her up.

"darling?" y/n rubs her eyes, and moved her head to look at him. "what's up?" she yawns, tears appearing in the corners of her eyes.

"denki and some of the others want me to go downstairs. they want to talk with me," izuku says as y/n gets off his chest and falls onto his pillow. y/n yawns again.

"okay...how long you gonna be gone for?" she asks as her eyes closing again. 

"i don't think that long," izuku says. "but i'll try and come back as quick as i can, okay?" y/n nods lazily and went back to sleep.

~

"hey guys," izuku says as he sees tenya, tsuyu, ochaco, shoto, momo, kyoka, mina, eijiro, denki, katsuki and hanta all in the living area.

'did i do something?' he thinks as he sits down next to ochaco. ochaco still has some bandages but otherwise that she is fine.

"ochaco are you okay?" he asks. she nods, still in pain. "so what's up guys? what do we need to talk about?"

"zero two, actually,"

'huh?'