ch8 training

[cuz Weebkins really wanted another chapter. this is 4 u bby. it's kinda short ngl]

authors pov

14:45 PM MUSTAFA, JAPAN

"today class we will just do some basic training," shota says as he is standing in gym gamma in front of class 2a. "i will be picking the pairs that you'll be doing them in,"

the class groans loudly in annoyance.

"did you say something?" shota says, activating his quirk. the class hushes up. shota relaxes his quirk. "i didn't think you did," as shota starts calling out the names, y/n spaces out. 

'why is uraraka glaring at me?' she thinks as she is linking arms with izuku. izuku looks at her, tensed, furrowing his eyebrows in concern. 'aw. he's getting addicted to me already,' y/n smiles at him, her fangs showing.  izuku gives y/n a small smile, and looks back at shota.

"and uraraka and zero two," y/n makes a confused face.

"huh?"

"you are going to be partners with uraraka, y/n," shota says. "is there a problem?" y/n looks back and gave a small smirk to ochaco. 

"nope. no problem at all,"

~

"so what do you wanna do?" y/n asks, as she and ochaco are in one of the spaces in gym gamma. y/n puts her hands on her head[kinda lyk killua], tilting it. ochaco glares at y/n, not responding. "this is the part where you say something, uraraka,"

'this is so stupid,' ochaco thinks, huffing. 'out of everyone i had to get zero two?'

"ochaco uraraka?" y/n questions. "should i pick what we should do?" ochaco grunts not really caring. 

'this bitch...'

"let's just do hand to hand combat. my darling said you do a lot of that. i think i need some practice too," y/n says, stretching her arms. she ties her goddess braids in a low pony tail. "i haven't done it in a long time," y/n puts her arms up in a fighting stance. "come at me,"

ochaco looks at y/n, her face unamused.

"are you serious?"

"yeah," y/n says, still in the fighting stance. "are you to scared to fight me? just cause i'm usually out of control doesn't i'm going to kill you,"

"well, i'm not going to hold back," ochaco says, going into a fighting stance. "so don't hold back either,"

"you sure?" y/n says, squinting her eyes. "i'm a lot to handle if i don't hold myself back," ochaco nods. y/n's pupils glows [favorite color].

'this actually might be fun...'