ch6 hate

[i have no hate 4 my girl ochaco. i love her but everyone has their own opinions. please expect mine]

authors pov

14:00 PM MUSTAFA, JAPAN

"hey darling. can you tell me what one for all is?" a weird question for y/n to ask, not even gonna lie. it's very weird since she is literally on izuku's bed. her back on his covers and she is reading his hero book, holding it above her face.

"zero two?!"

"no darling. it's y/n now," y/n smiles, putting izuku's notebook on his bed. "i like the name you gave me,"

"oh. y-your welcome. er...w-what are you...er doing in my room?" izuku says, closing the door behind him. 

"i was waiting for you darling," y/n says, patting the bed, implying for him to sit down. he obliges and sits down next to her. she turns to face him, her legs crossed on his bed. "can you tell me what one for all is now?"

"one for all? what's that?" izuku lies. obviously, izuku knew what it was. it's his own fucking quirk. but him, katsuki, toshinori and a few selected others are the only people that knew about it. 

'how does she know what one for all is?' izuku thinks.

"allmight's my dad, darling," y/n says. "of course i know what it is. it was meant to be mine, before you came anyway," izuku looks at y/n.

"really?" izuku asks, shocked. "allmight didn't tell me that he had a daughter..."

"yep," y/n nods. "he didn't want a lot of people to know about me,"

"so why are you at ua now?" izuku asks. "wouldn't have been easier if you just came in first year? not trying to question your life choices or anything! that was rude of me,"

"no, it wasn't darling," y/n smiles. "i guess i came into ua now because all the hero schools in england couldn't keep me under control,"

"keep you under control?" izuku mutters. "what do you mean?"

"you ask a lot of questions darling," y/n laughs, her fangs showing.

"oh i-"

"don't say your sorry. it's fine," y/n shrugs. "i've always been out of control. i guess i have a god complex," y/n pauses. "-ish. but i just can't respect people. like that brown haired girl. she's so fucking annoying. she glares at me all the time. for no fucking reason,"

"brown haired? you mean ochaco?"

"that's her name?" y/n grumbles. "sounds like her; she's so sweet, it's sickening," y/n says, sticking her tongue out in disgust.

"ochaco isn't that bad, y/n," 

"she hates me, darling. and i don't even know why,"

"i can talk to her if you want?"

"what? nah. it's okay darling,"