ch11 talk

[been playing candy on repeat]

izukus pov

19:00 PM MUSTAFA, JAPAN

about y/n?

"what about y/n?" i asks, nervous of what they were going to say.

"about what she did with ochaco," they're going to talk about that?

"but i thought everyone was okay with that?" i questions. "mr aizawa said that was she did was obviously not that okay. y/n knows that what she did wasn't okay. ochaco, she said, she told you she was sorry. did you not accept it?" i don't actually think that y/n was sorry but no one else needs to know that.

"deku..." ochaco starts. "she almost killed me,"

"but she didn't," i says, crossing my arms. i realize everyone else was silent. "do you all feel this way, too?" there were murmurs around everyone else.

"i don't think y/n did anything wrong," shoto says. "i think she did what exactly mr aizawa said,"

"i agree with half and half," kacchan says. he gives me a nod, and i smile at him. 

"but almost killing somebody...?"

"she is out of control. that's a fact,"

"but we can't judge her for that though..."

"don't you remember, that she's basically an experiment?" momo says, getting everyone's attention. "y/n treats most of us like a family. i don't want her to be upset. we're her classmates," i give momo a smile, her doing the same to me.

"i can't believe this!" ochaco says, standing. "she almost killed me and you're still taking her side! i almost died!"

"ochaco calm down,"

"ochaco, you're going to wake-"

"no! listen to me!" she shouts. she's going to wake everyone up. she's going to wake up y/n. "i was unconscious for hours! after she broke my nose, broke both my arms and bruised me badly in the stomach! and you're all taking her side!"

"and you're almost healed aren't you?" i says. "ochaco. i care about you a lot; you're one of my best friends. but i don't like how you're talking about y/n like this," i stand up, from the sofa and walk away. "i'm going back to my room. if you need me and it's actually important. you can get me then. good night,"

authors pov

izuku walks up those stairs, away from half of the class, towards y/n. hanta rubs his forehead as mina and denki slump down in their seats.

"wow,"

"damn,"

"that went well," eijiro says, still snuggled up to katsuki. 

"this is one of the first times, i've actually seen izuku angry before," mina says. "we failed guys. how are we going to tell him that we over heard nezu was going to transfer y/n?"

"i'm not going to point fingers," kyoka says, playing with her left earphone jack. "but ochaco you shouldn't have said those things earlier,"

"she is right, ochaco," tenya says, pushing up his glasses. "you weren't being rational. i get that you are still angry about what y/n did. but i was there with you when she apologized," ochaco puffs out her check, annoyed.

'and everyone still picks her side. she hasn't even been here long!'

"but guys...how are we going to tell them?"

"denki's right," hanta says. "how are we going to tell them? izuku just got pissed as taking about y/n. he's gonna get pissed if we end up talking about her again," the class murmurs in agreement. 

"well we're going to have to do something," katsuki says. "deku isn't the same when he's angry. and we're going to tell him tomorrow,"