ch3 lone wolf

authors pov

18:00 PM MUSTAFA, JAPAN

zero two paid attention to all the lessons she had in class, with everyone looking at her. they were amazed by her horns, her wit, her smugness and her beauty.

but they were confused why she decided to stay by herself. she would eat alone, her food always flooding with honey. first, second and third years would always come up to her. trying to get her number or try and stay with her but she would threaten them by showing the glow of her horns.

~

"maybe she's nervous?" mina asks, clinging onto kyoka.

"but she was nice to the two of us," eijiro says, lying his head on katsuki's shoulder. the whole class were in the living space of the dorms.

"i wanna be friends with her though!" mina whines.

"she does seem nice," ochaco says.

"i like the vibe she gives off," kyoka says, playing with her ear phone jack.

"maybe someone should try and approach her?" tsuyu says, with her finger on her chin. the class nods in agreement.

"who want's to do it?"

"momo why don't you do it?"

"um. i'm not sure,"

"maybe deku should do it," ochaco says. izuku turns to face her. "you are one of the nicest people the class," she blushes. oh. and if it wasn't obvious, she still likes him from first year.

"no lies there,"

"and the friendliest,"

"guys i-"

"izuku! please say you'll do it!" mina pleads. izuku sighs and nods.

"okay sure. where's her dorm?"

"i think it's next to mine," kyoka says. izuku gets up from his seat, not noticing ochaco sad face. he walks to the third floor. he bracing himself as he knocks the door.

he hears dick by doja cat and starboi3 softly playing and some noises indicating she is moving around. the door opens, and he sees the [hair color], [hair type] haired girl with [favorite color] horns with a lollipop hanging from her mouth. 

"h-hi," he stutters. 

"hey darling," she smirks, showing her fangs, taking the lollipop out of her mouth.