Chapter 17

The next morning, we were both laying in bed not saying a word. Then all of a sudden Derek rolled over and looked at me, a smile on his face.

He pulled me on top of him and I gasped at the feel of him between my legs. He woke up horny. He was hard as a rock. He pulled me lips down for a sweet, lingering kiss. Then rolled over so he was on top. He took his length and rubbed back and forth at my entrance. When the tip was wet he potitioned himself at my entrance, waiting before pushing himself into me. He groaned when he was fully sheathed in my wet warmth.

He began moving slowly at first then rougher and faster. I tilted my hips upwrd and met his thrusts, moaning and screaming his name.

When it was over, we laid there bre thing heavily. When our breathing had finally calmed down, i went and took a shower. I was already 5 months pregnant. And i looked like a whale. Im so fucking big. Its crazy. But soon my baby girl will show her face in the world. Yes, im having a girl. We decided to name her Ariana, after my great grandmother. I cant wait to have her. Im going to spoil her and so is Derek. Hes just as excited as i am.

"What are you thinking about," Derek asked, making me jump.

"Omg. You scared the shit out of me. Dont do that again. I didnt even hear you come in. And im thinking about the baby."

I know its short, and i know i havent been around to update and i apologize. I just dont know how to finish the story. I have an idea of what i wanna do. But im having a hard time putting it into words. Lol. Dont forget to vote and comment. Thanks have a great day :)