Rejected By My Mate, Pregnant With His Baby Chapter 9

Rosalies POV

             The next day, I got ready for school. I decided I was going to where my light pink, skin tight mini skirt, that has a tiny silver chain that wraps around the waist, with my white, low cut tank top, with my silver stilettos. I looked in the mirror and thought to myself, Damn... I look damn good.

                I quickly ran into the bathroom and did my makeup. I wore silver eyeshadow to match my skirt and shoes, pink lipstick, blush, eyeliner, and mascara. Then I curled my long, blonde hair into loose curls. By the time I was done it was time for me and Matt to go to school. I took one last look in the mirror and i did a damn good job at making myself look like a "slut" as Matt, eloquently, put it last night.

                    We ran out to my black mustang and hopped in. I quickly started it and drove off in the direction of the school.

*ten minutes later*

                   We pulled into the parking lot of the school. Matt jumped out of the car and ran to my side of the car and opened the door for me. I got out and he grabed y had and pulled me intohim and kissed me. Everybody got quiet. They just stared at me and Matt.

                   We ignored them and just walked into the school. I ran straight into my mate as I walked into the school. I jumped back and gasped.

                 "Watch where your going," he told me.