Rejected By My Mate, Pregnant With His Baby Chapter 11

Rosalies POV:

Matt and I were at the mall for 3 hours and the only things I bought was 2 mini skirts, 5 pairs of skinny jeans, 7 tube tops, 5 crop tops, 11 low cut tank tops, 10 pairs of heels, makeup, and jewelry. All in all, I spent almost a thousand dollars. My parents are going to kill me.

Matt and I went back to my place and brought all of the stuff inside. We took it upstairs and put it on my bed. We dumped everything out and I started putting it all away. I heard the front door open and I knew it was my dad.

"Rosalie, get your ass down here right now," he said.

I looked at Matt and mouthed oops, and ran downstairs.

"Yes daddy?"

"Where were you today?"

"School, where else?"

"Well, the school called my work and told me you werent there. I looked at my bank account and noticed almost a thousand dollars missing. Any ideas where that money might have went?"

"Ummmm, no. Why do you ask?"

"I know my daughter. I know you ditched school and went to the mall. Am I right?"

"Yes, daddy, you are right. Im sorry."

"What has gotten into you lately? Why are you acting so distant and disobediant?"

"I dont know," I said, biting my lip, as tears threatened to spill.

"C'mon Rosalie, I know when theres something wrong with my baby girl. You can tell daddy."

I started crying. "I found my mate, but he rejected me."

"Oh," was all he said. He grabbed me and wrapped his arms around me as I cried. When the crying stopped, he told me to go ahead and go back to my room. I didnt get in trouble after all :)

Matt was still asleep in my bed when I went back upstairs. I shook him.

He woke up and looked at me. I put my hands on my hips and stood there looking at him.

"Time for you to go home," I told him. He got up and left. I laid down in my bed and waited for my mom to call me down for dinner. When she did I went down and ate, then went back up to my room and went to sleep.

Sorry, i know this is a really boring chapter but i tried. I need help. Somebody give me ideas on what i should do with my story.