Rejected By My Mate, Pregnant With His Baby Chapter 12

Happy New Years Day everyone :) hoe ya'll have a great day :)
This chapter is going to be in a different POV.

Matts POV

               I was walking through an alley on my way back to my house, when out of the darkness came Derek. He pushed me against the brick wall and got in my face.

              "Stay the fuck away from Rosalie, shes mine," he spat, angrily.

              "Shes made herself pretty clear, she doesnt want you. She wants me. She hates you, because you hurt her. You fucked her and then told her you didnt want her. You told her shes just a good fuck, remember," I said.

                "That was a mistake. I love her, and ill be damned id you think Im gonna sit back and watch you steal my girl from me. I know you dont want her, I see the shit you do.

Youre using her. And in the end youre gonna hurt her just like I did."

                 "Im not like you, Im not gonna hurt my best friend/ girlfriend. Im not you. I love her, unlike you."

                 "Whatever. But I swear to God if you hurt her, Ill kill you."

                 "Oh? Is that a threat?"

                 "No, its a prmise," he said, turning around and leaving. "Ill be watching you," he said, over his shoulder.

                  I began walking home again. Once I got there, I went up to my room and called Rosalie. No answer. Goddamn her, I thought to myself. I left her a message saying I need her to call me back as soon as possible. That it was important. Then went to bed.