Rejected By My Mate, Pregnant With His Baby Chapter 16

Three Months Later

        Derek and I have been inseperable. Hes always at my house and he almost always spends the night with me. By now, I am 4 months into the pregnancy, and only have 5 left to wait. I dont want to know the sex of my baby, and neither does Derek. We both want it to be a surprise. But as for my mom, shes pissed at me cause I dont want to know what Im having.

        Tonights the mark of mina and Dereks 3 month anniversary. Weve been dating for 3 months already. I know, I cant believe it either. Im just so happy with Derek. I love him more than anything in the world and I would do anything for him.

        Im laying in bed, beside me is a sleeping Derek. I am thinking about the Past, Present, and Future, and what will happen. I was so lost in thought that I didnt even notice that Derek had woken up. He brushed my arm and I looked down at him. He grabbed me by my hand and pulled me down on top of him. i spread my legs so that they were on either side of him and bent my head down towards him. He kissed me and then flipped over so that I was underneath him.

        I wrapped my arms around his neck as he deepened the kiss. I moaned into his mouth and he groaned. i started grinding my hips against him and he shoved my shirt up and ran his hands up my body until his hands were gripping my boobs. I arched my back as he started playing with my boobs. He put his hands behind my back and undid my bra. His lips left mine and found one of my nipples instead. I arched my back and grabbed handfuls of his hair and pulled with all my might. that must have turned him on because he groaned and started sucking, biting, and pinching my nipples.

        I must have screamed because he covered my mouth with his hand and was shushing me. I pushed him off of me and pushed him down onto his back on the bed. I grabbed the hem of my shirt and pulled it off then, i took off my bra the rest of the way. then i unbuttoned my shorts and slipped them off.

         I grabbed the button on his jeans and unbuttoned them. I slid them down his hips and off his legs. I kissed down his happy trail and then snaked my tongue out and licked his tip. He hissed. I put my mouth over him and began sucking him. He grabbed my head and began pumping his hips, forcing himself deeper down my throat, causing me to gag.

        I had had enough. i just wanted him to fuck me already.

        "Derek, I need you inside me now. I want you. we've waited long enough. I want you. you said that once I was ready, we could make love, well now im ready. i want you to go down on me... right now."

        His eyes were full of hunger and he flipped us over so that, i was once again on my back.

        He slipped himself inside me and began to make love to me gently. I moaned and cried his name, and kissed him softly on the lips. Derek and I have had sex or made love since the night of the party and honestly, im glad I made him wait. It made things more special. And I didnt want it to end. But it did end, like an hour after we started. When we were done, he pulled me close to his side and told me he loved me. Then we both fell into a deep sleep.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter :) Let me know what u guys thought of it. Thanks. Love Jordan. <3