Rejected By My Mate, Pregnant With His Baby Chapter 3

Comment, Vote, and Fan me... Please :)

Recap:

  I put my legs around his waist and pulled him down on top of me. I kissed him with so much passion that when the kiss ended, we were both left gasping for air.

        "Damn... that was amazing," he whispered, looking down at me.

        "I've had a lot of practice in that department," I told him, blushing.

        A smile tugged at his lips.

        "I can see this," he finally said.

        I blushed.

        I reached up and pulled his shirt off over his head, then threw it across the room. Reaching down I unbuttoned his pants and slowly pulled them down over his hips.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

        He reached down and slowly took my bra and panties off. Reaching down, he slipped one finger in me and I moaned. I didnt mean to, it kinda just happened.

        He looked down at me and smiled and started working his finger in and out of me til I was wet.

        He did that for a few more minutes before withdrawing his hand and pulling his boxers down. I looked down and thought, Damn, thats why he was using his fingers. He was trying to loosen me up so it wouldnt hurt as bad when he pushed himself in me.

        He crawled up onto the bed with me and positioned himself at my entrance. Slowly, he pushed himself inside, stopping only when I hissed in pain.

        When I was finally loose enough, he went faster, creating a rhythym for both of us. I put my hands in his hair and pulled his head down to my chest. I screamed when he hit my g-spot and I started cumming around his dick. Oh my god, it felt so good.

        He started going faster and faster and I bucked my hips as I felt a warth between my legs as he came inside me. He slumped against me and fell asleep.

        I laid there until he woke up. Then I went into the bathroom and cleaned myself up. When I came out, he was still on the bed. He was fully dressed and smiling at me.

        I smiled at him.