Rejected By My Mate, Pregnant With His Baby Chapter 13

Rosalies POV

               The next morning, when I woke up, I realized I had a voicemail. I listened to it and called Matt.

                No answer. Fuck... I thought to myself. So I left him a voicemail. Hopefully I see him in school today.

                I hurried up and got a shower. When I was done, I put on my bright pink dress, that hugged my body in all the right places. And grabbed my black high heels and put them on. I hurried into my bathroom and started doing my makeup. I put on some cover-up, pink lipstick, black eyeshadow, a little bit of blush, eyeliner, and mascara. I dried my hair and straightened it. I looked in the mirror. Perfect, I thought to myself.

                 I ran back into my room and grabbed my little black Coach clutch and walked downstairs. I grabbed an apple and ran out to my black mustang. Yes, I have a mustang, compliments of my dad, the Alpha. Anytime he gets a new car he gives me his old one. So in total I have about 10 cars. I have a black corvette, a light blue F-150 truck, its huge, and I absolutely love it. Its great for going mudding. I have a neon green commaro, a pink ferarri, a black dodge truck, a blue mini van, a forest greean explorer, 2 black Fords, and of couse my black mustang. I love having so many cars to choose from. And I absolutely love my F-150. Its so much fun to go mudding in.

                 I got in my car and drove off to school. And just like I had hoped,  Matt was there waiting for me.

                I jumped out of my car and ran up to him. And asked him about the voicemail he left me. He told me what happened and I was pissed. How dare Damon interfere with my life. Its my fucking life, not his. That stupid bastard.

               I stormed off, looking for him. Oh I was pissed. Im going to find that asshole and Im going to teach him a fucking lesson, I thought to myself.

               Just then, I saw him and stormed over to him and grabbed him by his throat.

Dun, dun, dun, dun.... uh, derek is in deep shit. Let me know what you guys think is going to happen. Im curious as to what u guys think. Dont forget to comment, vote and fan me :)