Rejected By My Mate, Pregnant With His Baby Chapter 14

Rosalies POV

               Just then, I saw him and stormed up to him and grabbed him by his throat.

             "What the fuck is wrong with you? Why are you doing this to me? Matt makes me happy, so get over it. You didnt want me, remember," I screamed in his face.

             "That was a mistake. Im so sorry Rosalie. I was scared. I was afraid that if I accepted you as my mate, you would leave me. That you would leave me like my mother left my father," he said.

             He looked like he was being honest with me and part of me wanted to believe him, but I knew I couldnt.

            "Im sorry Derek. But you did this to yourself. You rejected me and now you have to live with the consequences," I said, my heart breaking with every word I said. I started crying, I couldnt help it. I wanted to believe him, but I didnt want to get hurt again.

              "Im so sorry Rosalie. I never meant to hurt you. I really didnt. Why wont you believe me," he said, tears rolling down his face.

              "Its not that I dont believe you, cause trust me I do. I just cant take the risk of being hurt again. If youre willing to give me time, maybe we can work something out. Maybe be mates again. But youll have to give me time. Can you do that," I asked him.

               "Yeah, I can do that," he said.

               "Ok. Well then, Ill see you later. And if you want, you can stop by my place later," I said.

               "Ok, sounds good to me. What time should I be there," he asked me.

              "6 sound good to you?"

              "Yeah. 6 is good. See you then" he said.

              I turned around and left.