Rejected By My Mate, Pregnant With His Baby Chapter 2

Comment, Vote, and Fan me... Please :)

        Suddenly, he asked me if I wanted to dance.

        Oh no, I cant dance with him, I thought to myself. My wolf is going to go crazy. But what the hell, you only live once, right?!?

        "Sure," I tell him.

        He holds his hand out to me and I grab it. He puts his hands on my waist and we start dancing. Before I know it, he's grinding up on me. I look up at him to see desire written all over his face.

        He leans down and kisses me, it was just a peck on the lips, that quickly turned into something more... he grabbed my hand and led me to one of the rooms upstairs. Once we were in the room he slammed the door shut and pushed me up against it. He leaned down and kissed me again, this time putting his hands under my ass and lifting me up. Instinctively, I wrapped my legs around his waist and grabbed his hair.

        My wolf was going crazy. She wanted this just as much as I did.

       Suddenly, he picked me up and threw me across the room, where I landed on the bed with a thud. He laughed. He ran over to the bed and with quick hands, he stripped me down to my bra and panties. He looked down at me, pure hunger in his eyes.

        "You're a virgin, aren't you," he asked.

        "Yeah, how"d you know," I asked him.

        "I can smell it all over you," he said.

        I put my legs around his waist and pulled him down on top of me. I kissed him with so much passion that when the kiss ended, we were both left gasping for air.

        "Damn... that was amazing," he whispered, looking down at me.

        "I've had a lot of practice in that department," I told him, blushing.

        A smile tugged at his lips.

        "I can see this," he finally said.

        I blushed.

        I reached up and pulled his shirt off over his head, then threw it across the room. Reaching down I unbuttoned his pants and slowly pulled them down over his hips.