Rejected By My Mate, Pregnant With His Baby Chapter 10

Rosalies POV

                 He looked down at me and growled.

                "What the fuck are you wearing," he said, letting out a growl.

                "Why do you care? You rejected me. Remember? Which meams you now have no say in what I do or what I say," I snapped back and whirled around grabbing Matts hand, saying, "C'mon baby, we have to get to class. We dont have time for this asshole."

                   Derek grabbed my wrist, yanking me back to him. He growled.

                   "Baby? Since when did you have a boyfriend?"

                    "Since the day you fucking rejected me, you cold-hearted bastard," I screamed, tears rolling down my face. "You rejecting me, hurt me really bad. And, Matt, my boyfriend, whom I love very much, held me while I cried. He was there for me, when my own mate wasnt."

                     I looked him in the eyes and saw there were tears gathereing,and were about to spill.

                     "Im so sorry," he said, the tears falling now. "I didnt mean to hurt you. I was trying to protect you. I didnt want to hurt you."

                     "Whatever, it doesnt matter anymore. You did this to yourself. You have made yourself pretty clear. You dont want me, Im just a good fuck, remember? Those were your words, not mine," I said, backing away.

                    "Im sorry Rosalie. I never wanted to hurt you. I-I-Im s-sorry," he whispered, looking at the ground.

                   I felt so bad. But he deserved it. He hurt me. And he expects me to forgive him? I think not, its gonna be awhile before I forgive him.

                     I was so lost in thought that I hadnt even noticed that my wolf hasnt said anything to me since Derek rejected me.

                       "Hey there, are you okay?" I asked her.

                        "No, he rejested us. He feels bad about it though. He really does. Ive been talking to his wolf about it. His wolf told me that Derek cries everyday. He said that Derek is so upset about the way he treated you," told me.

                           "Yea, I know he misses us. He told me that today. We bumped into each other and had a confrontation. It happened about 5 minutes ago," I told her.

                           "Oh," was all she said, then she disappeared. I decided then that today I didnt want to be in school and Matt and I decided to ditch. We went to the mall instead.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter :) there may be errors in this chapter and the last couple, cuz im writing this story on my fone. I was using my schools computer, but seeing as were now on Christmas break, I have no choice but to use my fone... :/ But whatever... its all good. Anyways enough talking. How is everybody? And how was your Christmas? Leave comments. Oh and dont firget to vote :) well until next time :)
Love, Jordan <3