XIV.

Tyrell was wearing the same horsehead pin and his smirk made your breath stop. 

"I think it would be best if you two followed me, in case someone happens upon you two." He said, you both followed him, Emma gripping your hand tightly as you did with hers as he took you two to the same study you both were in a few days ago. 

He shut and locked the door, "Listen whatever you may think about my organization it ain't it -" 

"What is the organization?" Emma asked and folded his hands in front of him. 

"We're called the Knights of Moorbourough. We're like the secret society that the United States has. Our job is to protect the royal family." He brushed one of his dreads away from his face.

"So why all the secrets and the lying? Why are you guys here?" Emma asked, glaring at him and he only laughed. 

"Listen, your Highness, we're here because of rumors spreading in Moorbourough, that and the missing Queen has been found and married." He looked at you. 

"That's what the Countess said, but - what rumors are spreading? Are we safe?" You ask, and you noticed Emma giving you a wary glance, almost longing almost sad. 

"Rumors are is the Council is planning something, but we have an insider who did confirm our suspicions." He said, opening his jacket to show two twin pistols, both with the royal coat of arms on them. 

"And that being?" You were nervous, no fuck that, you were terrified, what was going on in the dark at your wife's kingdom? 

"The Council is planning to overthrow the Queen and ban the royal family." He said, "By that - they want to execute you and your families." 

"Then why isn't anything being done?" Emma's voice rose an octave and you could tell she was on the verge of tears. "We get married and are whisked around and partying but the Council is planning on killing my wife, my family, her family, and myself, and neither you nor this organization arent doing anything?!" She yelled. 

"Keep your voice down!" He barked, "We are doing our job, the shitty thing about Moorbourough Law is that you can't prosecute someone or the Council unless they have taken direct action, they could have talked about blowing up the Vatican for all we care and they still won't get charged unless they do it." 

"So what if they built bombs or made plans?" You ask, "If you have evidence then why isn't anything being done as she asked?" You heard Emma coughing and noticed she was attempting to choke back a sob, you instinctively reached out for her and she looked at you with the same longing she had last night and while you both were talking to the Countess. 

"The Council is tricky, that's why we moved the wedding here instead of Moorbourough, we knew something was going to happen but we had to bring you out into the open and have you marry. We are still balls deep in this operation my Queens, so don't think we don't know what we're doing." Tyrell said, eyeing you both. 

"I'm telling you this as the Countess gave you the information you weren't supposed to know, you both were supposed to be kept in the dark about the Council's acts." He said, "You two are going to back out there and my men and I will do our jobs, remember we are watching and nothing that you are supposed to know won't happen." 

He hinted at the fact that events were clearly going on behind the shadows, events that neither of you both knew about. It only made you and Emma question it more, before either of you could ask an alarm went off and Tyrell pushed both of you farther into the study. 

You both heard screams and shouting, and the familiar Moorbourough language, you feared for your family and your cats as Emma worried for her parents more than anything. Her hand held yours tightly as her nails dug into your skin, drawing blood. 

"We need to help our families!" She yelled but two other men with the horsehead pin came in, moving the two of you away and down a secret passage out and around the Hotel. You turned and cried in fear - the hotel was on fire.