XII.

*So I'm sorry for not updating but I wanted to do so before I got super busy - I just got on my first feature for next month so I have no idea when I'll be able to slip in some time. Thanks for waiting <3

This was it. This was the day everything changed. You had snuck out early before Emma woke to get to your room before Tyrell got you. You sat in bed worrying over today and what was to come after. You and Emma finally confessed your feelings for each other but now, the stakes were higher with what today could bring.

You were so focused on the past that you didn't realize your team had arrived to help you get ready. Both were so happy to see you, primp and pamper you for the day's event. You were treated with a massage, a simple spa, hot stones, and oil to get you comfortable. Your breakfast was served to you and your cats were given a fine cut of steak.

Fuduma and Jason Mark were asking you about Emma and the rumors that were running about, you had told them about last night and what went down. 

Fuduma hugged you, "My dear you have your own fairytale to complete." 

"I told you you'd change her mind." Jason winked making you two laugh. 

You had your hair dyed, cut, and styled to be new and elegant. Your makeup was flawless as always and your wedding dress was gorgeous. The dress was long with several layers of silk, lace, and cotton beaded in with hand-sewn flowers and details, little gems of Moorbourough - the black opal was embedded upon the turtle neck into the royal family crest, your veil was hand made of lace and smelled of jasmine as live flowers were braided within your hair. The heels you wore were detailed in gold leaf and were form-fitting.

Once you were outside the door three guards stood by you, all dressed within the Moorbourough guard uniform, as well as Tyrell. All three guards held a firearm which made you cringe and panic even more.

"It's only for the looks we don't use these - they have real security out there and around babe." Tyrell noticed your fear and gently patted your shoulder. You were escorted slowly down the hallway, passing by the main enterance you heard shouts of your name and turned, seeing the paparazzi and a flash of numerous cameras. It was expected today would be busy and that they allowed you to be seen to "tease the public" as the Countess had told you. Everything that was being done was already planned and nothing was mistaken. You were escorted on purpose to pass the front gates. You went down another hallway that stretched until you arrived at the large oak doors of the main ballroom.

Your father stood there, in a nice suit and tears in his eyes.

"Ready Peanut?" He asked, outstretching his arm.

You nodded, choking back words that he mistook for wedding jitters. The doors opened and the room looked different than before. The hotel staff had decorated the place within last night and yesterday. Large vines covered the ceiling and drapped down into hanging flowers, the tables were decorated with moss, plants, and precious stones. The air smelt of nature and rich perfume as the guests were decked out to the nines with outfits that looked to be worth more than the country itself.

Standing at the alter was the Queen to Be, Emma herself. Her dress was decidant, regal, and every bit of that of a queen. Her long golden brown hair was done in an intricant updo and her makeup every bit flawless. Her eyes brightened when seeing you and the Countess and the Count both gave each other knowing looks. You saw various other members dressed in robes that were native to Moorbourough. 

You also noticed a stoic group of old men dressed in the same uniform, you wondered if they were apart of the Council. A shudder went through you as you past them to the alter, knowing that they were possible responsible for the death of the past queen. 

The priestess was there, she was dressed in a gold robe and had on a black head piece, her dark skin was coated in a bit of gold and her eyes shined brightly with happiness. 

"My children of Moorbourough, the family and those we love, we are gathered here for a remarkable event. The heir of the Moorbourough Terretories has been restored and with it a new found love and leadership for the future." Her arms were raised. She brought them down to pull a golden laced robe from her neck. 

"For the country and it's people, this knot represents the steadfast love of the people who stand by you." She made an elegant knot around her hand. 

"For the country and it's people, this knot represents the guide that you will be toward them." She had finished a knot around yours, intricate as well. 

"My queen, for the Queens of past and the queens of the future, this rope binds you two in matrimony and in the country of your people." She continued on, making more grand statements as the ritual continued. 

"Now my Queen, Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson of Moorbourugh and [y/n] [m/n] [l/n] of the United States of America, you two are now forever more the rulers, may the sun guide you and the moon keep watch." She spoke the last part in Moorbourough, the next vows were in the same tongue as well.

"May the Queens of the past run in your blood." You both were given red wine. 

"May the land of Moorbourough give you good earth." You both were given fruit. 

"And may the dark horse of the grave stay far for a long life." You both were marked with charcol, you could only pick up a few words, like "queen" and "land" but you remembered the saying of dark horse, as it was found in an article you looked into. Was it related to the mysterious society? 

"Now may you two be united, here and now forevermore." The Priestess said and you both kissed as the crowd errupted in applause and cheers. 

Both of you decended down the alter into next room as instructed by the guards. You both were taken into the gardens were the reception was held. Emma held your hand tightly, all the while wishing to talk to you and just be herself once more. 

She looked over at you, admiring your new look and the dress. 

"You look lovely." She kissed your cheek before anyone saw. 

"So do you." You smiled, nerves calming as you both just stared at each other. 

"Lovely to see you both getting on so well." The Countess said smugly, "I told you husband dearest that I know how to pick them." She smacked the Count with her fan and he chuckled. 

"We are happy for you two, really we are." He shook both of your hands. 

"Now we have a party but afterwards the two of you must meet with me in my office, we have a lot to discuss about -" The Countess was interupted by one of the bodyguards, he whispered something in her ear and she looked back at the both of you smiling, clearly worried. 

"We'll be back my Queens, enjoy the party." She quickly bowed with her husband and walked off briskly. 

You were about to say something when Emma poked you. "Look at the man's suit, there's a pin on it." 

You did before he went inside, he was holding the door open and what you saw made your heart stop. He was wearing a golden horse head pin on his suit pocket.