XI.

*I am so sorry for forgetting that time exists and that it's almost been two months since I've written anything? 

*Also a million things have been going on and to quickly explain my life: I moved to a different state and I am a filmmaker who is always doing something. 

You were shocked, did Emma Watson just kiss you? You pull away, looking into her big brown eyes and seeing that she was hurt that you moved. You opened your mouth to say something but the words wouldn't form and your mind was only occupied on hers. You returned your lips to hers and even under the strangest of circumstances, it felt so right. 

Emma's hands found their way to yours and she held on to them as if they were the only thing to keep her from falling. She pulled away to breathe, her lips red and her breathing uneven. You were in a similar boat, your mind was swimming with thoughts of her and how she wanted to be near you based on that look alone. 

"You should sleep, it's late." Her voice is a whisper, and she doesn't tell you to go but she doesn't tell you to stay either. 

"You should too." Your voice staggers more than hers did. You were waiting for her to kick you out of the room but instead she pulled you to the bed, moving the covers and you both got in. She was very motherly and dominate at the same time with her movements. Facing you the actress kissed you again. You scooted closer to her and your hand found her hair and you played with it, earning a gentle smile from her. 

As much as this moment was deeper than what was being done, what was said without being said there was a burning question that wouldn't leave - well scratch that, a question with two meanings.

"What do we do now?" 

You watched Emma's mental process, how her brows knit together in concentration, how her eyes narrowed and flicked back and forth as if she was skipping through answers, how her lips were slightly parted and if you paid closer attention you could see her lips forming words as she mumbled the question and rephrased it. 

Her hand was playing with the sleeve of your shirt. In between the pool and now you had changed into some pajams, this time a long sleeved shirt and a pair of shorts. Emma was fiddling with a loose thread. 

You wondered if the question had broke her or if she would stay like this the rest of the night. 

"I think we should be together." 

Her voice was quiet enough and sudden for you to question it. 

"Huh?" 

"I think we should stay together, we clearly like each other, even though we have a strange circumstance that shouldn't even exist, but..." She trailed off still in thought. 

"Okay so here's the new plan." She sits up looking down at you. "We go with it as planned and we figure out the murder, after that if we think being married is too much we could divorce and just date?" She put her cheek in her hand, eyes squinting. 

She was still on the fact that pushing you in a marriage with her and a history of a few dead royals wasn't a situation anyone should be in, that or she wanted your safety, but Emma knew one thing for sure and that was she didn't want you to leave her life, even if divorcing her living a simple life - well as simple as could be. Emma loved to travel and take vacations, work more than acting but she didn't want to have this life without you. 

"Or we could stay married...until we actually I dunno, wanna stay that way for real?" You offer, not really wanting an oppertunity for someone to come in and ruin what you two had and her smile confirmed it. She did too.

"So I guess we're dating?" You say, sitting up and resting your forehead against hers. 

"I guess so." She snuggled into the crook of your neck, "I guess tomorrow won't be so bad." 

You both were silent for a while after that, you were getting married and a relationship was blooming but you wanted to know more than anything how long would this last? Would you both end up not liking each other after a while, or would one of you end up like the last queen?