I.

Today had started off as normal - up at six sharp, a quick jog around the block and a nice breakfast with a hot cup of coffee. A hot shower came next, and a small amount of makeup was applied. Emma Watson had finished her look with a red coat of lipstick and knitted her brows in what seemed to annoyance. The paparazzi would never leave, nor others of her stature alone. She had to look good and smile at all hours of the day. The thirty-year-old actress stepped out of her large bathroom and down the hall to her bedroom. She reached for her fenti purse and Rebbeca Taylor coat that she had left neatly on her loveseat. Even in her own home, she was one to have precision and perfection to every object. 

Her phone dinged and she noticed several new notifications - most from her social media pages about her upcoming role in Little Women and a few emails regarding her online book club. She skimmed past various messages, most from her old friends from the Harry Potter cast until one caught her eye: her lawyer. 

M. Smith || Please meet me at my office - exec. suite at 2:30 p.m. Important.

She raised a perfectly manicured brow until she had seen her parents' texts as well.

Mum|| Hello love <3 I hope you're having a lovely morning, your father and I wish to speak to you when you can - call us. xoxo mum and dad

Dad|| Hello deary - call us asap!  love dad

The three texts worried her - what could possibly be wrong?

The drive to her lawyer's office only made her question more and more

The drive to her lawyer's office only made her question more and more. What could be wrong? Was she in some sort of legal trouble? Was it something to do with her past U.N meeting? Worry licked her brain as she finally entered the building and took the elevator up to the executive suite - used for conferences and whatnot. She saw through the glass windows that her parents were there - as well as her lawyer and three other people she didn't recognize. She noticed that two of the mysterious trio were dressed to the nines, wearing clothing even she couldn't afford. 

Nonetheless, she put on her award-winning smile and entered the room. Her parents seemed as nervous as she did, but her acting skills kicked in and she pretended to be as calm as a wave in the ocean. She quickly hugged her parents and sat next to them, all the while clenching her fists, palms sweating she greeted everyone in the room. Her lawyer, suave as his career and good looks only flashed his client a grin. He was nervous too. The three, who not once returned her greeting stared her down like a wolf to a lamb. 

Emma straightened herself and folded her hands across her lap. She refused to let strangers get the best of her. 

"Why are we here today?" 

Her lawyer was always impressed and yet also worried about Emma's quick resolve. Her demeanor was well known.

"Miss Watson, Mr. Watson, and Mrs. Luesby - I'd like to introduce you to Countess Marie Du Champ and Count Viktor Manon Du Champ. They are -." Mark, the actress's lawyer started.