Author's note

I know people don't really like these but since this is the best fan base I have come across from any fanfiction I ever wrote within my starting to write fanfiction in 2007 I want to say thank you all for being so kind and patient, as well understanding that 2020 is a problem and my life has been all over the place with doing too many things with moving and getting settled in, starting my master's degree, and trying to make a living off of my art. 

But back story: I am a filmmaker, yes I made the reader one because I felt that it fit with the story for the two of them to bond over and also I don't see many stories were a character is a filmmaker and knows what they are doing, like any profession it requires a ton of research to understand what we do and how we make a movie. 

Plus you guys always check up on me and respond to my personal notes at the beginning and that helps and your comments about the story and sugguestions for stuff are amazing. So shout out to all of you who are with me on this journey of this book and hopefully I'll be able to sit and write it more but life is crazy. 

so yeah, thank you so much, I love reading your comments and love rereading them to help me keep inspired and to keep this story going because I will finish it unless I say so, otherwise I won't abandon it, it may take some time - hopefully by the end of this year the story will be done. I did a small outline that might change, but I'm looking at twenty (20) to twenty-five (25) chapters in total. 

-peace