The traveler

Chapter 1: The traveler

"So dark," He mumbled, as he turned around. Nothing.

Absolutely nothing lay before him. Blinking he turned his head to the left then right.

Just emptiness.

Lifting his hand, he channeled a bit of his power into his hand and created a spark. From that spark came an explosion that consumed everything in light, and from that light emerged another two entities, along with many galaxies.

Amused, he watched as the other two beings glanced around with confusion mirroring their expressions.

"Chaos," He called out, getting the attention of the other entity, now named Chaos. A female, with large flowing black hair like the newly created black holes, and eyes that blazed like the hottest stars.

"Order," The other, being a man with short neatly tamed hair, and eyes that blazed white with power, turned as well. Now both were looking at their creator and were silently wondering who or what he was. Something there was no answer for.

He smiled and nodded, clearly pleased before disappearing before their eyes.

__________________________

Many eons later, everything was going smoothly, and our secret creator appeared throughout the universe, watching as Chaos and Order ruled.

Amazed traveled everywhere he constantly changed forms to fit the inhabitants of other planets with life.

"What's that place?" He asked himself, looking at the green and blue sphere from the distance. He looked at it and smiled before teleporting himself onto it.

When he landed, he landed in the form of a young child, looking at himself, he smiled in amazement and then checked himself on the puddle of water beside him.

His reflection revealed a young boy about the tender age of six or seven, with bright sea-green eyes, and black messy hair.  His face was roundish, giving him cute and innocent features.

He wondered around, walking unclothed. Until he arrived on a small farm. The couple that lived on it took pity on the poor orphan boy and gave him clothes. He accepted and continued on his way until he found an odd cave that cried for his attention.

Walking towards it, the young boy peeked in, only to see Rhea handing a baby over to nymphs. He grew curious and followed Rhea back to her home. Where Chronos was waiting to be feed. Rhea had taken a stone and had wrapped it into the baby old blanket, and handed her husband the stone.

Chronos swallowed the stone, not realizing that it was not his son. The young boy laughed at himself and praised Rhea for her genius idea. He silently teleported himself back to the cave, where he disguised himself as a nymph and added in raising the young Zeus. Amused he watched as the young godling grew, unaware of the creator's presence and aid in his power growth.

The day came when Zeus was ready to battle his father, receiving ideas from this odd nymph that was always there to guide him through troubling times.

"Here, give this to your mother, she must give it to Chronos,"

Zeus accept it and asked.

"What is it?" The nymph smiled and turned to look at him from over her shoulder.

"A mixture of mustard, nectar, and herbs. This will cause Chronos to vomit your siblings, they will aid you in the upcoming war,"

The nymph disappeared after that, only appearing to guide Zeus through his journey.