Bellowing Cry

Percy appeared as the nymph, walking into the throne room, with his held high. Zeus' was sitting on his throne, looking bored but sat straighter, at the sight of the familiar nymph standing at the foot of his massive throne. 

"Zeus, I heard you plan on marrying Artemis to Ares," Immediately, Zeus knew that the nymph didn't approve of his choice, so a scowl formed onto his face.

"Artemis is a free goddess. Why not? Ares needs a strong wife!"  The nymph sighed and walked over to the edge of the throne room, looking below to see the earth far below. The sight was beautiful, but it also reminded her of Heptheaus.

"If I recall, Aphrodite is still single, and she is causing you problems. why not marry Aphrodite to Hepthaeus and get rid of the problem caused by the love goddess?" Zeus thought about this and agreed. Knowing that he could not have Aphrodite, so in return, he'd marry her off to his most hideous son.

"If you desire a wedding, use her. Artemis does you more good as a virgin goddess than a married one," The nymph smiled and turned around to face Zeus.

"Artemis is a good warrior..." Zeus mumbled as he looked at this beautiful nymph, but something about her was a mystery. He could never figure it out, but this nymph wasn't ordinary, as she was powerful, and Zeus feared her. Even as a little boy, he feared her.

"I will marry Aphrodite to Heptheaus, and I'll leave Artemis alone," The nymph smiled and nodded as she turned back around to face the sky.

"Good, you wouldn't want to lose a son," Mothing more was said as she jumped off Olympus, disappearing from Zeus' sight, leaving a bewildered god behind.

___________________________

Artemis smiled at her father as he gave her the good news.  Percy had done it, she had no idea how, but he had done it.

That very day, Zeus summoned the young maiden goddess and proclaimed,

"The marriage is canceled!"

"Aphrodite will be married to Heptheaus," The news shocked many residences in Olympus. Aphrodite herself was outraged but accepted nonetheless.

That night, as Artemis was raising the moon, she caught sight of Percy walking through the darkness of the night. His eyes were glowing like cat eyes, and it mesmerized her.

However, she was not ready to see the young boy turn into a handsome man. The twenty-year-old had a broad body, built for a fighter, But he wasn't overly muscular like Ares. Percy's body was balanced, well within his height. It was as if he was perfection in person, and his hair was as messy as the stary night.

In a flash, Artemis appeared behind the entity, Smiling as Percy turned to face her.

"Sorry for just dropping in. I saw you from my chariot," Artemis whispered as she walked closer to him. Now standing before him was Artemis, the most beautiful goddess in his eyes.

"It's alright," Artemis responded, "I was thinking about you." Percy fell silent as he looked at her. Artemis could detect the brief hesitation before she caught sight of power flowing through his eyes, almost as if he was ready to tell her something she wouldn't want to hear.

"let's go on a walk, shall we?" The question was sudden, but despite that, Artemis agreed, and both walked side by side in silence.

Five minutes into the walk, Percy stopped close to the edge of a cliff and turned to look at the moon goddess. He hesitated a bit, but as he was ready to reveal himself, the ground shook, causing Artemis to lose balance and trip over the side of the edge of the mountain. Her hand caught onto an edged stone, and with a bit of strength, she managed to haul herself up until her upper body was back onto the ground.

Once she rose her eyes back onto where Percy stood and cried out.

"No, Percy!" She screamed out. A large spear was sticking out of the middle of his chest, right where his core should be.  Artemis cried, watching as the entity turned around, staggering as he did, to face an angry Apollo.

The sky seemed to darken, and the sun lost its brightness, and the elements went wild. The wind almost seemed to scream at Apollo as they tried to push him towards the cliff.

Percy lifted his hand, and the elements calmed down. The rage the earth was feeling settled and stopped, obeying their master.

  Artemis moved once more. She forced herself back onto the edge of the mountain and ran towards Percy.

"Artemis, don't fear, I'll be back. I swear," Percy claims, as Percy's body slowly began to fade until the spear dropped to the ground as if nothing had happened, leaving a distraught moon goddess.

Thunder rumbled throughout the sky, and the pulsating feeling of power disappeared, leaving the gods weak. As Percy fell deeper into his slumber, he absorbs the energy to create the universe, leaving only Chaos and Order behind to manage creation. 

Unaware of the catastrophe, Apollo glanced around, feeling as if the end was approaching. However, once eerie silence fell over both him and his sister, he dismissed it as a sense of brief fear.

"You are a maiden goddess. Stop attracting sons of Poseidon!" Apollo yells at his sister, all while Artemis angrily wiped her eyes and stood up, glaring at her twin brother.

"You should learn to mind your business, Apollo!" Artemis turned and marched her way down the narrow path until she neared the forest once more. Apollo followed, scolding her actions as she tried her best to ignore him.

"Stop! He wasn't even a son of Poseidon! I am not some random maiden in need of saving Apollo. I can take care of myself!"

Apollo flared his nose and stood in front of his sister, blocking her from going any further.

"Do you even know what he is?!" Apollo shot back, glaring at his sister for behaving so foolishly, as Artemis clenched her fist and bit her lip, holding back an enraged scream.

"Doesn't matter," She spat, shoving her way past Apollo.

"Percy was the first person to be kind to me, and I respect him!" 

Apollo stood by and watched his sister walk away. Apollo sighs in disbelief. He makes his way to Olympus, where he encountered all the other gods in disarray.  They all looked weakened and drained of power.

Apollo glanced around, wondering why the sudden disappearance of that man could cause so much damage. He could feel the sudden loss of power, but he refused to believe it was because of the immortal from earlier.

'There must be another explanation for all of this,' Shoving his way past the busy streets of Olympus, he soon found himself in his temple, weak and powerless.

A/N Sorry everyone, I accidentally posted the wrong chapter. Here is the correct one, edited and proof-read by lyokokiller.