𝐬𝐞𝐱 𝐚𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐭

A - Aftercare (What they are like after sex)

After sex Vinnie is super cute and clingy. When the two of your are done he always snuggles up nexts to you and turns on a movie or music. 

If its a particularly rough night in bed he will run you a bath and make sure to get you cleaned up. He always kisses all the bruises he's left and makes sure to keep you comfortable.

B - Body Part (Favorite body part of yours)

Vinnie loves your thighs. He always kissing them before eating you out and loves to rest his face on them while cuddling. He also needs them to grip onto when you guys are getting extra rough.

C - Cum (Anything to do with cum)

Vinnie loves to cum inside you, he knows you really like it but sometimes if he is feeling extra spicy he will cum onto your chest or into your mouth.

D - Dirty Secret

Vinnie loves to make you squirm in public. If you guys are out at dinner with friends he run his hands up and down your thighs and even finger you, forcing you to suppress your moans.

E - Experience

Vinnie has had quite a few partners in the bedroom, none of them have been better than you obviously. But he definitely knows what he's doing and how to pleasure you.

F - Favorite Position

Vinnie likes to be in control while in the bedroom. So any position where he can see your face and how much he is pleasuring you he likes it. 

G - Goofy ( Are they serious during sex)

Both of you are pretty serious when it comes to sex. You always make sure the other and comfortable and pleasured.

H - (How well groomed is he down there)

Vinnie likes to be groomed down there. But he doesn't care whether you chose to shave or not. Either way his sole focus is making you scream his name.

I - Intimacy (What kind of sex do you have)

Vinnie loves rough sex. He like to go pretty hard in the bedroom as log as you are okay with it. But sometimes if you are feeling insecure that day he'll go slow and make sure to tell you how much he loves you.

J - Jack off (Masturbation)

Vinnie has never felt the need to masturbate, he prefers you. He always tell you if he catches you touching yourself self he'll punish you because "you can't touch whats his"

K - Kink

Vinnie will never pass up an opportunity to choke you. As long as you are okay with and he isn't hurting you, you can bet on his big hands being around your throat.

M - Motivation (What turns him on)

You. He just can't keep his eyes off of you It doesn't matter what you're ur wearing or where you are. But he does love when you have just gotten out of the shower and you're  dripping wet.

N - No (What are his turn offs)

Vinnie wants to hurt you. He won't do anything that will actually cause you pain

O - Oral (Does he like giving or receiving)

Vinnie really enjoy your blowjobs but he loves nothing more than eating you out. He loves to make your legs shake and hear you whimper as he goes down on you.

P - Pace (Fast/rough or slow/sweet)

Both of you definitely prefer fast paced rough sex.

Q - Quickies (Does he like them)

Vinnie isn't fond of quickies. When he fucks you he wants to fuck you right. But if it has to be quick he always ready for a longer round 2 later in the day.

R - Risk (Does he like to experiment)

Vinnie is pretty much up for anything as long as you are comfortable and it wont hurt you.

S - Stamina

Vinnie can last really long in bed. He's normally up fro at least 3 rounds and can go as long as you need him. But if you're tired he never makes you go any further.

T - Toy

Vinnie doesn't really use toys regularly. Every once in a while he'll blindfold you because he loves seeing you super needy and dependent on him. But if he really want to drive you crazy he'll use a vibrator on your clit while pumping into you. Your moans are music to his ears.

U - Unfair (Is he a tease)

Vinnie is SUCH A TEASE. Any chance he gets he's trying to tease you. Whether is whispering in your ear or rubbing your thigh Vinnie loves to see you squirm.

V - Volume (How loud is he in bed)

Vinnie is pretty loud in bed. Whether he's moaning curse words or your name, you know when you hitting his spots.

W - Wildcard ( A random fact about them in bed)

Whenever you give Vinnie attitude, you can expect he'll fuck it right out of you

X - X ray (Whats in those pants)

Lets just say...Vinnie is packing

Y - Yearning (How high is his sex drive)

SUPER HIGH

Z - ZZZ (How quickly does he fall asleep after)

It doesn't matter if you guys went 1 or 6 rounds, Vinnie always waits for you to be comfortable and fall asleep before he does.