𝐝𝐰𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐬

request from V1NNIEH4CKERSHOE 

leave requests in the comments :)

not proofread

y/n pov

Vinnie and I are driving to the dentist to get my wisdom teeth out, and I'm not happy about it. I've been pushing the appointment back for months now. Anything with needles or the doctor's office makes me really anxious.

"Baby you're gonna be fine. It will suck in the moment, but a few days later it will be fine. And I'll be here to take care of you and give you lots of cuddles."

"Okay. But I'm gonna look so ugly vin."

"Puffy cheeks, won't make you any less beautiful"

"Ugh why are you so perfect?"

Vinnie holds my hand the entire drive to the dentist. After about 20 minutes in the car, we pull into the parking lot. He softly kisses my lips and whispers "I love you bub"

"I love you too"

We walk into the office up to the front desk. After the assistants get me situated in the room the dentist comes in. 

"Hi y/n. How are you doing?"

"I'm doing good."

"Okay so we are gonna get started in a few minutes. Hopefully it won't take long, but we can't have any extras in the room today." He says looking at Vinnie

"Okay no problem" Vinnie says. He kisses me on the cheek and then exits the room. 

Now my heart is racing. Vinnie is the only person who can ever calm me down. And now he can't be with me. While the assistants are trying to prepare the tools I try to control my breathing.

Once everything is laid out, I close my eyes and lay my head back

...

vinnie pov

About 2 hours later and turn and see my little baby walk out of the room. Her cheeks are swollen and her eyes barely open.

 I wonder what y/n will be like with all the drugs they have her on. If she will be anything like drunk y/n then I'm in for it.

I pull her into my arms and she hugs me tightly. I pick her up and carry her out of the office and into the car.

"Awww baby" I whisper stroking the hair out of her face

"I look so gross Vinnie" she says through all the gauze in her mouth

"You're still cute babe. I'll get you home so we can cuddle"

"I don't want to cuddle with you. i want to cuddle with my boyfriend."

uh oh

"y/n I am your boyfriend"

"umm i don't believe you. My boyfriend has a spider tattoo." she says sleepily

i knew she would be tired. but i didn't think she wouldn't recognize me

"Babe are you serious?" I quickly slip my shirt off and turn to her pointing at the spider on my sternum. 

"I just wanted you see your abs stupid. Now drive" she says through giggles

I roll my eyes and turn the car on. She hasn't changed one bit

Once we get home a pick y/n up and walk into the house. I open my bedroom door and lay her down on my bed. I turn down the brightness of my led lights and cover her with a blanket, as she curls up into a ball.

I lay down next to her, while wrapping my arms around her waist. "You did good babe. Are you gonna take a break from tik tok?"

"No I'll just post one of my dwafts" says back

I can't help but laugh. with all the gauze in her mouth she can barely talk and it makes her sound so cute.

"a dwaft?" I say chuckling

"Shutup you know I can't talk"

I pull her even closer the me and softly stroke her back

"I love you bub"

"I love you too"

...

i hope this is what you were talking about  lol