𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦

y/n pov

Vinnie is out skating with his friends again. He's been out all day and I'm get really bored. He isn't responding to my texts. I don't think he's ignoring, he's probably just not by his phone.

Vin🥰(y/n is bold)

hey babe

babyyyyyy

bubs

vinnie

are you still skating?

when are you gonna be back, i miss your cuddles.

It's been another another hour and Vinnie still isn't back. I can't scroll through tik tok for another minute. Then I get an idea. Vinnie will probably kill me, but I'm gonna twitch stream on his computer.

This is gonna be so funny. I don't really know how play Valorant, but it will still be really funny.

I get off his bed and walk over to his desk. I look around at all the monitors, keyboards, and buttons, having absolutely no idea what I'm doing.

I press a black button behind one of the screens and suddenly everything lights up.

...

After figuring out how all the buttons work, the desk is set up. I cuddle up with a blanket in Vinnie's gaming chair and pull myself closer to the desk. I brush my hair out of my face and take a deep breath.

begin stream

"Hi everyone! Ummn Vinnie isn't here because I decided to hijack his gaming stuff and stream, even though I have no idea how to play. "

I scan the chat, while I still figure out how to work everything. Wow. 5k people are already watching.

iluvy/n ahhhh omg it's y/n🥰

vinnieforever i love y/n this is gonna be so funny

kate43x vinnie is literally gonna kill her lmao

bbx30 not y/n streaming 💀

"Okay so I found a game, let's join" I whisper to myself

Vinnie pov

I've been skating with the boys for hours, and we've been having a lot of fun. I nailed some new tricks, and filmed a little vlog for my youtube channel.

Just when I'm about to get back on the ramp Jordan runs up to me.

"What up man?"

"Bro check your notifications" he says laughing

I take my phone out of my pocket and see a twitch notification.

vinniehacker is live : join stream

"What? Why does it say I'm live?" I ask confused.

"Join it" Jordan says still laughing looking at his phone

I click join and see y/n sitting in my gaming chair looking at my monitor, and looking hot af She's playing valorant while streaming and I can't believe it. There are 12k people on the stream. That is way more than normal.

"Oh my god" I yell out. "She's fucking playing valorant!"

"Bro why is she better than you"

"Shutup" I say hitting Jordan's arm

"I better head home. She clearly wants my attention"

"Alright see you later man"

...

I'm driving home while listening to y/n streaming. She is so cute. Her laugh is adorable, and the way she screams every time somebody tries to kill her is so precious.

Once I get home, I rush in the door and take my shoes off. I'm not even upstairs yet and I can hear her screaming and playing the game. I tip toe up the steps, and slowly open my bedroom door.

I see y/n curled up in my gaming chair with a blanket and Hera in her lap, playing the game. I'm gonna try to scare her so I creep behind the gaming chair quietly. I then quickly grab her shoulders and she screams out.

"Ahhhhh. Oh my god you scared me vin"

"Now what do you think you're doing" I say tickling her and laughing

"Well you were out skating, so I thought I would stream" she says giggles while trying to squirm from my hands."

I pick y/n up and place her on my lap so we are both in the chair. I turn to the chat scrolling on the screen.

"Alright guys. I hope you enjoyed y/n streaming. But she's mine now sooo bye" I say laughing.

After turning everything off I turn y/n facing me in the chair.

"You are so crazy"  whisper placing little kisses on her face and neck

"Did you like my stream?" she says smirking

"Mhmmm. And you looked pretty hot doing it"

She buries her head in my neck and we sit there cuddling for a while.