𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠

SMUT WARNING

Vinnie POV

I'm currently streaming  Valorant with my friends. We have for a couple hours, and I'm having so much fun. This is most viewers i've ever had on one of my twitch streams. i texted y/n to come over earlier so she should be here any minute. But we can cuddle later, I have to focus on this game.

Y/N POV

Vinnie texted me to go over to his house a few hours ago. I just finished showering, and I'm throwing on some sweatpants and one of his hoodies. I grab my purse and keys and hop into my car. On my way to his house I got stuck in some pretty bad traffic, so I pulled out my phone for a second to look at my mentions. I'm being tagged in a bunch of clips of Vinnie streaming. 

"Ughh" I groan out. I know when I get there Vinnie will be streaming and not even pay attention to me. I know he loves me but sometimes he can get pretty distracted with his video games, especially when he is streaming. 

One the traffic clears up I arrive to the house. I unlock the door with the keys he gave me and head upstairs to his bedroom. Before I even open the door and can hear yelling and curse words coming from his room. "This will be fun" I whisper to myself. 

I open the door and set my stuff down. "Hey baby" I say excitedly. But he he doesn't even hear me. He too focused on his computer screen. I walk over to his desk and wave at the camera propped up on his computer. Once I'm in view of the camera the chat immediately starts talking about me

gamergurl437 hi y/nnnnn!

vinnielover8 guys y/n is here

valorantnerd she is soo pretty😍

crystal762 vinnie pay attention to your girlfriend!

kiosbabe vinnie if you don't want y/n i'll gladly take her😭

iluvvinnie y/n looks so annoyed with him lmao

Vinnie notices the chat and finally turns around and notices me. "Hey bubs" he whispers giving me a kiss. "You look so pretty" he says with his eyes glued back to the computer screen. "When can we cuddle" I whisper in his ear. No reply...really vinnie? You ask me to come over and don't talk to me.

"Babbby" I whine. 

"After this game y/n" he says back

I groan and lay on his bed and scroll through tik tok waiting for him to finish

-Time Skip-

It's been two whole hours and vinnie just won't get off the game. I've tried about a million times to get his attention but all he cares about right now is Valorant. At this point I'm really annoyed, he's the one that invited me over and then decides to spend all of his time streaming. I decide to walk over to his desk one last time.

"Vincent Cole Hacker, If you don't get off this game right now I'm going to leave" I already know this is gonna be on TikTok Room. "Five more minutes y/n" he says for the hundredth time. "You said five more minutes three hours ago" I say bluntly. He doesn't even look my way.

That's it I say to myself. I walk over to his bedside table where I put my sleepover bag. After rummaging through it I finally find it. Vinnie's favorite lingerie set. It doesn't matter what vinnie is doing. If he sees me in this it's over. I tiptoe into the bathroom, strip all of my clothes off, and change into the black lace set. I look pretty damn good.

I walk out of the bathroom and go behind vinnie's desk, but I'm just out of sight of his streaming camera (don't what that on tiktok room) "Vinnie baby" I whisper. He turns around in his gaming chair and his jaw drops. "babe that's not fair" he says through a smirk. Even though they can't see me the chat is going crazy.

dojastan9 we all now y/n is flashing vinnie rn lmaooo

jules17 oooh y/n is about to get it🤭

megantheescallion the way vinnie's jaw dropped lol 

vinnieisdaddy this stream is about to end real quick

rocketleague5 well, it was fun while it lasted😭

iluvavani good luck y/n you're about to get destroyed

Vinnie POV

y/n just walks out in my favorite lingerie set and my jaw drops. She look fucking amazing. She knows why this set is my favorite, it brings out all of my favorite parts of her body. Her thick thighs, hourglass figure, and perfect fucking ass. She knows she's got me. 

I turn back to me stream and look at the chat. Even though they can't see herm they know what's happening. I adjust my mic and say "alright guys, I had a lot of fun but I gotta go so I'll see you later. Bye." After clicking end stream I jump out of my chair.

I pick y/n up holding her thigh and she wraps her legs around me giggling. She starts running her hands through my hair a I walk, carrying her back to my bed. 

"You are in so much trouble" I whisper lowly.

I lay y/n down on my bed and start kissing biting down her body leaving a trail of hickeys. I rip my shirt off and then start kissing her her sweet spots. After a few minutes I can tell she's had enough and wants me inside her.

I unhook her bra and softly trail my hands down to her underwear. "Can I?" I whisper. She nods, so I continue. Even if she's begging I always before I do something, I want sure she feels comfortable and safe. After tossing her panties somewhere in the room I begin sucking on her clit. Flicking my tongue side to side. Her hands rush to my curls, as she needs something to grip onto. 

Y/N POV

My hands rush to vinnie's hair as he continues to suck on my clit. My toes curl and my back arches as pleasure overtakes my body. I then feel him lick up and down my slit. "Ughhh Vinnie" I moan out. He chuckles knowing he knows exactly how to make me scream. Just as I catch my breath he pushes his tongue into my entrance, and I cry out in pleasure.

"Vinnie please" I moan. "Take it like a good girl" he replies lowly. I try to talk back but I can't through my heavy breathing

Minutes have passed and I can't take him teasing me any longer. "Vinnieee" I cry out "I wan't you inside of me please babyyy" Without even getting a chance to adjust I feel vinnie's length thrust into me at a fast pace. "You like that?" he grunts. "mhmmm" I say tying not the scream.

"Who's pussy is this?" he asks demandingly through heavy breath. "Yours, only your's"

...

3 orgasms later Vinnie pulls out of me. He kisses all the bruises he's left and whispers in my ear "let's get you cleaned up baby" I nod back. He runs me a bath and lights my favorite candle. After i get cleaned up I change into another one of his hoodies and some shorts I packed in my bag.

We cuddle up under the covers, while vinnie gives me back scratches and kisses. I fall asleep with my head on his chest with his hands running through my hair.