𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐭

y/n pov

Tomorrow I have a really big photo shoot. After blowing up on tiktok I've had a bunch of beauty and fashion brands message me. 

The shoot is for a fashion brand that's gaining popularity, and I'm really nervous. Everyone always tells me I'm good on camera but shoots make me really anxious.

I'm always worried people will make fun of me or that I won't look good. Luckily Vinnie is always there to comfort me. He knows I'm particularly worried about tomorrow so he's being extra nice today.

Vinnie and I are laying in his bed cuddles under the covers. He's running his hands through my hair, while attempting to ease my mind.

"Bubs don't worry. You're gonna do amazing"

"I don't know. What If I look bad?"

"y/n you never look bad. Also Tati is doing your photoshoot, she's an amazing photographer. I mean she found a way to make my crusty ass look good." he says poking at my stomach.

I giggle. Vinnie did a shoot with Tati a few month ago, and he looked so fine.

the next morning

I wake up to Vinnie rubbing my back. He kisses me on the forehead as my eyes flutter open

"Good morning baby" he whispers

"Hey bubs" 

"Are you ready?"

"No" I say jokingly covering my head with the cover again

"Babe. You are going to look great and I'll be there if you get nervous"

I don't say anything back.

"But if we don't get ready now you'll be late. y/n. I know you can hear me babe. Come on you have to get up. Don't make me do it babe. If you don't get up I'm gonna start tickling you" he says sternly

I immediately hop out of bed. "Thats what I thought" 

After I'm all ready, we hop into Vinnie's car. When we pull into the parking lot of the studio, I feel a pit in my stomach. I'm terrified.

Vinnie notices and puts his hand on my thigh. He gives me a reassuring look. Without even speaking I know he is telling me I'm gonna look beautiful and that he believes in me. I love him

We walk into the studio together. He holds my hand tightly as the two of us enter the doors. Tati greets Vinnie and I right when we get there.

"Hi y/n. Vinnie long time no see" she says smiling

"So y/n you look great and we can get started soon. But Vinnie they told me we can't have any extras back here"

Vinnie pov

After Tati tell me I can't go with y/n I see the fear in her eyes. 

"Oh, okay"

I turn to y/n and wrap my arms around her waist. "You're gonna do great, and I'll be out here when you finish" I whisper

She nods and walks with Tati to the bak of the building.

...

I'm sitting in the car just scrolling through tik tok. A little while later I see y/n walk out the building and run towards the car. She has tears streaming down her face.

"Bubs what's wrong?" I say stepping out of the car and hugging her tightly

"Vinnie I know I did horrible" she whispers, her head buried in my hoodie

"Baby I doubt that. Come on, I'll take you home and we can cuddle."

...

It's been a few days since y/n's photo shoot. I can't wait to see the pictures. She thinks she did terrible, but I know there is no way that's true. She is the most beautiful I have ever seen. 

y/n is out shopping with her friend Jess, so i've been gaming all day. Just as I'm about to join anew server I get a text from Tati.

Tati📸 (Vinnie is bold)

Hey Vinnie

Sup tati

Sooooo. I just finished looking at y/n's photos and she looks so good!

thats great. she was really worried about the shoot

idk why cause ... 🥵

lol. lemme seeeee

I get another text from Tati and open it. My jaw drops...

She looks absolutely gorgeous. I have no words. Just as I'm about to text Tati back, i hear y/n walk in the front.

"y/n get your cute butt up here" I yell from my bedroom. She rushes in the room and hops into my arms. "Whats up?"

"Look" I say showing her my phone. "Dammmn" she says in awe.

"Mhmmm. And your were nervous." I say chuckling