𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬

request from 80sgothicshit

if you have a request feel free to comment :)

if you want to listen to the music while reading a recommend skipping to 28 seconds

y/n pov

I'm cuddled up with Hera in Vinnie's bed while he's streaming at his desk. He's been playing for a while but I don't mind. 

I know video games can be an escape for him whenever there is a lot of stress from tiktok and stuff.

As I'm scrolling through tiktok I see a video I might want to try. A girl tries to cuddle with her boyfriend while he's playing video games to see what happens.

I know If iI did this video with Vinnie it would be super cute. Vinnie can be super clingy and will never turn down cuddles.

I prop my phone up on a shelf by Vinnie's desk and walk over to him. 

vinnie pov

Right now I'm sitting at my desk streaming Valorant. I've been going for a while, so I hope y/n isn't too bored. Just as I'm about to join a new server, I see my baby out of the corner of my eye.

She's got on my one of my favorite hoodies, black nike pros and my a messy bun. I still don't know how I got so lucky. She always looks stunning not matter what she's in.

y/n carefully sits on my lap and wrap her legs around my waist. I feel her little nose nuzzle into the side of my neck. 

"Hey baby" I whisper

"Hi. Sorry I'm bothering you. You can go back to your game, I just wanted a hug."

She begins to pull away from me but I hold her tightly

"No. Stay"

I turn over to the monitor and scan the chat

iwuvvinnie they are the cutest🥺

xxleds awwwww

emmabY my future boyfriend better hold me like that 🙄🤚

k8tie i'm gonna cry this is too cute

"Alright guys. I had a lot of fun but y/n needs cuddles so I'm gonna go. Thanks for all the subs and I'll probably be back on tonight"

I wave at the camera before clicking end stream

After turning everything off I notice that y/n has fallen asleep. She's so cute

I slowly stand up from my gaming chair and carry over to my bed. I pull the covers both of us and wrap my arms around her waist

"Why are you so cute?" I whisper

"You're cuter" she mumbles back

I am the luckiest guy in the world