𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐨

y/n pov

A few weeks ago, Vinnie decided to get a spider tattoo. I think it looks really cool and all of his followers love it. I love every one of his tattoos.

They just look great on his body. I've wanted to get one for a while but I'm scared. I know it can hurt pretty bad depending on where you get it. But, what the heck.

I decided I'm gonna surprise Vinnie with a new tattoo. I see so many tacky couple designs, and I don't want anything like that. I'm gonna get a little spider on my wrist to match the one on his chest.

He better like it if I'm gonna go through all this pain. After calling in and making my appointment I text Vinnie, that I'll be busy and can't go to his house.

Vin🥰 (y/n is bold)

Hey babe. I know you wanted me to come over, but I can't till around 4

Okay. Im gonna miss your cuddles though :(

What are you doing?

Let's just say...it's a surprise

Uh oh. Now I'm nervous

You're gonna like it tho. Hopefully

Okayyyy. I love you bubs

I love you more

Thats impossible😘

I grab my keys and purse, then hop into my car. The tattoo shop is around the corner, so the drive won't be long.

Once I arrive I get really nervous. What if he doesn't like it?  

I shake the thought out my head and walk in, and am immediately greeted by a girl at the front desk.

"Hi! How can I help you" the girl says with a smile. 

"Hi. I have an appointment for 3pm today"

"y/n right?" I nod. She takes me back to one of the rooms. It's covered with pictures of designs and a tables covered in tools, needles, and ink containers.

"She'll be right with you" The girl whispers.

A few minutes later, a girl with pink hair and tattoo covered arms walks into the room.

"Hi, I'm Emily. I'll be doing your tattoo today"

She goes over a couple questions and the prepares the workspace. My heart is pounding through my chest. "Don't worry, this won't take too long"

Within a few minutes she has the tattoo gun started up. My arm is stretched out on the table. She pushes the gun to my wrist and the first needle pierces my skin. 

It hurts but I just try to distract myself with my phone.

...

After I'm finished she wraps my wrist in plastic wrap. Emily tells me how to take care of it, and avoid any sort of infection. I walk out of the shop super excited, knowing I've just gotten my first tattoo.

Before driving over to Vinnie's house, I text him just so he knows I'm on my way.

Vin🥰

I'll be there soon vin. Then you get to see your suprise

Okay bubs, drive safe

Once I arrive I hop out of my car and walk into the house. Right when I open the door I'm met with Vinnie picking me up and attacking me with kisses.

"I missed you so much!" he says with his face buried in my neck. "I missed you too Vin"

He carries me up to his room and sets me down on his bed. "So...what's my suprise"

I pull my sleeve back revealing the little spider on my wrist

"Babeeee" he says mesmerized. 

"Do you like it?"

"It's amazing! Wait." He pulls his shirt off of his body and looks down. 

"Baby you got my spider? This is so cute" he says with a smile across his face.

He pulls me into his arms, and lays both of us back on the bed. 

"Why are you so perfect?" he whisper

We both kiss and then cuddle up under the covers.