𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐩 𝐩𝐭. 𝟏

leave requests in the comments

also warning: smut

y/n pov

I had been sitting in the living room bored for hours. Vinnie was at the skate park with his friends and wouldn't be back for a while.

I was so sick of scrolling through tiktok, but I didn't know what else to do. Right as I opened the app for the 100th time, my friend Jess texted me.

Jess💞😭(y/n is bold)

Hey girl

heyyyyyy

I'm so bored rn. Vinnie is out skating again

I have an idea for you...

What? I'm nervous lol

You should do the "put your head on my shoulder" trend

Omg vinnie would actually kill me

But you would look🥵 lmao

maybe i will...but you are responsible if he fucks me to death

hahaha i can't wait for wait he comments

Vinnie usually isn't too overprotective. But when there are guys in my comments saying stuff about "how hot I am" he gets pretty jealous.

But I'm really bored, so I'm gonna make the video. I walk to the bathroom and pull of the red filter.

After propping my phone up and starting the timer I run the the doorway. Right when I hear the beat about to drop I cut the video, then snap my pose.

Perfect! I rewatch the video a few times to see if I did it right. i think it looks pretty good.

I caption the video "sorry...i had to" and hit post. After the video is up I decide to hop in the shower. I know I'll open my phone back up to a bunch of comments, but that's the fun part.

...

After my shower I go back to the video to see the comments. I only posted it 30 minutes ago and it already has 100k! Thats crazy.

But right when I go the comments, I know Vinnie is gonna be pissed.

billnai girl...you killed this        ♥11.4k

(liked by creator)

emmax47 i wonder what vinnie is gonna say      ♥21.7k

(liked by creator)

josh767 damn y/n lookin fine as hell        ♥1063

vhackerr we'll talk when i get home  ♥24.9k

^im.y/n uh oh

alex5jd look at that ass🥵        ♥1087

vhackerr she's taken bruh

y/nsimp call me       ♥9048

I've been waiting anxiously for Vinnie get home. I know he's gonna be mad at the comments, but if he can post thirst traps so can I.

After about 20 minutes I hear the front door open. My heart drops. I bet he's pissed.

Vinnie puts down his bad and walk right over to me. "What the fuck y/n"

"If you get to post thirst traps, I do too" I respond bluntly.

"I don't like guys talking about you like that in the comments. You're my fucking girl, nobody else's." he says with anger flushing over his face.

"Do something about it" I snap knowing he'll get even angrier.

"That's it!" he says through gritted teeth.

Out of nowhere he picks me up, and throws me over his should. I know I'm in for it. Angry sex with Vinnie is...intense to say the least.

He carries me up the stairs, and finally puts me down when we reach his bedroom. Before I can even say anything, he pushes me against the wall and smashes his lips into mine. 

After making out for a few minutes, he tugs at my shirt

"I want this off you right now. Can I angel?"